Image 4: Kili Durin

Image 4: Kili Durin

Me and Kili had been best friends from the beginning. Our mothers were best friends and so, we become best friends. I had found Kili more interesting and fun than Fili, and we had the same personality so we went together like the sky and moon.

Over the years, we had become the trouble trio; the three musketeers; the pranksters. I had gotten along with the boys and had become their family.

That's where my story begins, this is where I began my long journey to become a line of Durin.

When I had turned 100 (16 in human years), the boys' uncle had came to our party. We had our birthday party together, making it a big event for dwarves-because of the line of Durin- and there was a big feast.

His uncle met me on that day, and it turns out, he wanted to come not only to say happy birthday to his nephews, but to ask them and their mother if they could come on a quest with him. I wanted to go too, me being around boys I had a talent in weapons and being able to do other abilities, but he refused to allow a female on the quest.

"Uncle, please! It won't be the same without her!" I overheard Kili protesting against his uncle. I was spying on them, having learnt from the pro bros. I could use my special abilities for this, but its funner this way.

"I will not endanger my company for some lonely female dwarf!" Thorin's voice boomed.

I had been sitting on a large rock, about five feet away from their conversation. I could still see them, but the bushes nearby covered me so they may not see me.

"Come on now uncle, she has more skills than what you think. Give her a chance, besides Kili likes-" Fili was talking until I saw Kili punch his gut, making him stop whatever he was saying.

"Please give her once chance! One chance and we will never ask for anything ever again! Please!!!!!!!" Kili begged. I've only ever seen him beg four times, and every time it's to get his way, which is the high way.

I hear and see Thorin grumble and I know I'm in, "Fine. She gets one chance and if she blows it, she doesn't come!"

I see the boys high five each other and run off to find me. I meet them half way there, and come out of my hiding spot.

"You have to show him! Then he will definitely let you in!" Fili tells me.

My mother is the sister of Beorn, except she could change into any animal she desires, giving me the same abilities.

"That is supposed to be secret, I wasn't even supposed to tell you two!" I whisper yell, knowing fully well that Thorin could hear our conversation.

"Thorin won't have you in the company unless your really, really, good. Your skills in fighting are...average, so this could set him off into the right direction." Fili explains. I gape at him, I am not an average fighter, I'm slightly above.

"No, I just need to push my body to the limit, so I'm more than just an average fighter." I didn't want Thorin to have me on the team only because of my abilities; I'm more than that.

"Okay then, we will help you." Kili suggested.

"Thank you, so when is he testing me?" I ask.

A husky and deep voice behind me spoke in a whisper yell, "Right now." It was of course Thorin Oakensheild himself.

Then I was tackled, what the hell?

I fought back, and didn't use any weapons as to not hurt my opponent. I knew he wanted to see how much I could do, well he's in it for a surprise.