3 years later

Hey sorry this chapters been taking so long. I got extremely sick and almost had to go to the ER. *sweatdrops* anyways. Enjoy.

~~begin~~

Today, was a special day. Today was a day that only came once a year. Today was Naruto birthday, his ninth birthday to be exact.
As excited as the boy was, he was not inside partying, instead he was outside doing what he loved Most, training.
It was three am, the wind was chilling, and yet Naruto stood in the middle of a field in nothing but his shirt. After Naruto had mastered water walking he began trying to think of ways to master his chakra control to unprecedented levels. Over time, he came up with an idea during his studies of the sciences.
His father and himself had been going over the way that gases, liquids, and solids had worked. Minato had explained to Naruto in one lesson that Gases acted much like liquids did. He explained that gases flowed and moved like liquids, almost like they were only lighter forms of liquids.
Naruto studied the ways gases moved, and decided he had come up with an exercise. By concentrating chakra to his entire body, but not letting it go outside of his skin, he would try to make his chakra act like a magnet to the air particles, and draw them around his body. Using them to keep his body off the ground. So far he had been mostly unsuccessful. Key word mostly, Naruto would manage to feel like one foot was stable, but the other would always drag him down. It was infuriating!
  "Naruto-kun, come inside. Kami has prepared something special for you." Naruto turned to see Shi, he smiled at her and nodded.
  "Be right there!" He began looking around the training grounds before beginning to clean up. He picked up his sword that he had gotten as a present all those years ago, along with his Kunai and jacket.
  Naruto had changed in the past years, his hair was longer, and pulled into a small spikey ponytail in the back. He wore a large red jacket with an orange swirl on the back, that covered his arms and neck, and therefor any seals he had on him. He wore long black pants and red sandals.
  As Naruto walked in his smile grew wider as he recognized the smell wafting through the estate.
  "RAMEN HERE I COME!!!" Naruto seemed to Vanish as he appeared in the dining room smiling widely. He decided he was to impatient to wait as he ran foreword and bumped into his Hashi-JiJi who looked at him smiling widely.
  "Hello Naruto, how has your birthday been?" The mans voice was smooth as he picked the boy up into a hug. 
  Naruto giggled and smiled brightly as he was put on the older mans shoulders, "great JiJi! Tou-San woke me up and told me about my Kaa-San, then I went outside and started today's training!! It's perfect!!" Naruto was flailing his arms happily as he spoke to his grandfather figure.
  Hashirama smiles and placed Naruto at the table watching as his new family began piling in and around the table, soon joined by a tall woman with long red hair, she wore a red kimono tied by black silk, split into nine ends at the back. Her eyes were red with black slits through the middle. If a sensor were to look at her he would be left with a sense of confusion as it seemed as though she had no chakra.
  "Hello Kurumi-nee!!" Naruto called out to the now smiling woman. She lifted him up and gave him a huge hug.
  "Well happy birthday brat!" She say him down and looked to the table noticing the food has appeared without any one carrying it into the room.
  "Ahem.." the room turned to see Yami standing at the right hand of his sister, who sat at the edge of the table, Shi at her left, ".. Naruto.... Three years ago today, my sisters and I were watching you... my sisters left the room and I continued to watch, until I saw what those men did to you. Shi brought us to you, and we rescued you." He stoped for a moment, almost as though he was contemplating his next words "what we did that day, i have never once forgotten a moment of it, nor have I regretted any choice I had made. Naruto, bringing you here has made my family happier and bigger, for that, thank you." He sat after his sudden speech, leaving a shocked room and a crying Naruto.
  "Th-thank you Yami-JiJi.." the room soon broke from the shock as Minato, Naruto, and Hagoromo's stomachs growled loudly, causing the rest of the family to laugh at the blushing trio.
  "All right, I think the monsters in those there's stomachs are ready... so let's dig in!" The trio almost instantly had meals infront of them, each consisting of copious amounts of fried Beef, Ramen, rice, and an assortment of different Vegetables soaked in Soy sauce.
  Kurumi, Shisui, and Kami hit Hagoromo, Naruto, and Minato over the heads, respectively, before yelling, "LEAVE SOME FOR THE REST OF US!!"
  After he had finished Naruto spent a moment looking around at his family, his eyes finally resting on Kurumi, and remembering what a pleasant surprise she had been.

~~FLASHBACK NO JUTSU~~

  Naruto sat with each of his teachers before him as he attempted once again to activate his chakra, he wore only a pair of white shorts. His face was contorted in a mix of anger and confusion.
  "Remember, calm, relaxed, its there, just feel for it." Hagoromo spoke to his descendant calmly, who quickly nodded and soon his face fell into a calm thinking look.
  "He's done it..!" Minato whispered as his sons seals began glowing.
  Soon the glowing seals grew brighter, almost to a point of being blinding. Minato instantly knew what would happen, "NARUTO STO-" he was cut off as smoke filled the room.
  "FUUTON: DAITOPPA!" Shisui preformed a weaker version of the wind breakthrough technique revealing a woman on all fours with along red ripped dress, and no shoes. She had long claw like nails and fanged teeth lining her mouth.
  "Where am I?!" The woman's voice was powerful, yet it was scratchy and weary.
  "K-kurumi?!" Hagoromo stepped foreword slowly at hearing his daughters voice.
  "P-PAPA!!!" As she jumped into his arms hugging him, he knew there was a lot to explain.