A new Gennin

~still don't own Naruto~

As the group of four entered the village Kotetsu and Izumo bowed to the Hokage, who then led the group to the Hokage tower.
As soon as they arrived at Sarutobi's office The elderly Hokage activated multiple seals around the room.
"Now then, we are in private, tell me in detail the past six years." The Hokage sat in his chair and lit his pipe, seemingly beginning to relax.
Shisui looked to Naruto and nodded "go ahead Otouto, but remember only four can know on this plane for now."
Naruto immediately understood, a Kunai flipped from his sleeve, imbeding itself in the wall closest to the window. After Naruto had done that he jumped, landing beside a large scroll and kicking a flower pot, causing it to explode into smoke, and become a man with long black hair and a blank mask reading "Ne" at the top. Three more men appeared and attempted to jump from the window, in witch they were each stopped by a rasengan in the gut and a yellow flash.
"Well, I know you've been Training In your fathers jutsu." The third Hokage stated matter of factly.
"But he's still not good enough," Shisui continued as all four root ANBU rose from the ground save for one. Shisui vanished from his spot and reappeared a moment later, accompanied by his bloodied sword and three body's hitting the ground.
"I see you are also much more powerful than before Shisui." The third stated, sighing as there would now be a class-A clean up needed.
"Hokage-Sama, what Naruto is about to say is a triple S class secret. If even a word of it is uddered outside of this room from anybody save for Naruto or myself, I will have to kill whoever said it along with the recipient of the news." Shisui had a voice cold as steel, it carried death itself within each syllable.
  Sarutobi and Kakashi quickly nodded as Naruto began explaining his training over the past few years, The elder Kage and ANBU were both shocked, and amazed. Neither would have believed an ounce of what he said had a dead man not been standing beside him.
  Sarutobi silently nodded for a moment before he stood, pulling out a long black headband from his desk. "Naruto, are you planning on staying in the village?"
  Naruto bowed his head "Hai Jiji" Sarutobi smiled at His adopted Grandsons name for him as he held out the headband in his hand.
  "Take this Naruto, you are now a Gennin of Konohagakure, and one day I expect you to become the next and greatest Hokage." After Naruto had taken the headband and tied it around his forehead, Sarutobi opened his arms, and smiled as Naruto jumped into the hug, "I've missed you Naruto."
  "I've missed you too Jiji.. I'm sorry that I didn't send any letters" Naruto had let go and was looking to the ground sadly.
  "No no Naruto, it is alright, training takes importance. Thank you." Sarutobi smiles at the boy before once again becoming serious and returning to his desk, moving things around for a moment.
  Kakashi moved behind the two, as each of them waited. He chose to favor Naruto and moved ever so slightly closer to him.
  Soon Sarutobi pulled himself up, a different key in each hand. He slowly walked to Naruto and Shisui, "hold out your hands," he said as each complied with their orders. He first put a key into Shisui's hand "you Shisui, as the oldest living and Loyal Uchiha are now the Uchiha clan head an Naruto, as The last living Uzumaki and Namikaze, when you become a Chunnin you will become the clan head of both clans. For now, although, you may choose another to temporarily take your place." Naruto and Shisui both nodded shocked, "come to the Council meeting tomorrow, then it will be official."
"Hai!" Both answered instantly and bowed. Kakahi looked to Naruto and eye smiled at the small boy.
Kakashi patted the small boy on his back, "Remember Naruto, team placements are happening tomorrow at 12 sharp." Naruto nodded quickly and smiled excitedly.
"You are all three dismissed. I will see the two of you tomorrow at nine," Sarutobi said as he looked at the two new comers to the village, smiling softly, he looked out his window and smiled, "this is the start of something.... great."