Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Alex gave me a pep talk about my date and then he left. I went back into the house and looked at my phone. Jeremy texted me.

                                                           Jeremy: Hey Alex told me you have a

                                                                          date tonight

Me: Yeah I do

                                                          Jeremy: Marcy is over here...She

                                                                         could give you some tips

Me:That would be nice could

       you pick me up?

                                                         Jeremy: Yeah I'll be there in a sec

Me: I always knew you

       could teleport ;)

                                                         Jeremy: Haha real funny

I put my phone in my pocket and waited for them on my front step. They arrived at 1:39. I got in the back seat of Jeremy's car and Marcy looked back at me. “Why do I need to give him tips?.....When you look like him girls don't care what you says" She whispered to Jeremy but I heard her. Jeremy chuckled and kissed her forehead. “He wants to be perfect inside and out" He replied quietly. She smiled at me and looked back at Jeremy. “Well he's good at the outside part" She said kind of dreamily. Jeremy rolled his eyes. “Your just like the girls at our school" He said softly. She wrapped her arm around him and kissed him. “Your still my favorite, Babe....But I could get some sex tips from him" She whispered in his ear. Jeremy blushed and looked at her seriously. “Surprisingly he is still a virgin" Jeremy said with a laugh. Her eyes widened and she raised one eyebrow. “Are you sure we are talking about the same Colden?" She asked sounding shocked. “Even though he has girls throwing themselves at him he hasn't even had a girlfriend" Jeremy said calmly. Marcy's jaw literally dropped. “Why?!?" She asked loudly. “I'm waiting for the one" I said softly. Marcy looked back at me and smiled. “How am I supposed to give you advice?.....Your hot and super sweet" She said cheerfully. I blushed and brushed my fingers through my hair. “We can just hang out and you can give me tips if you think of any" I said softly. Marcy moved her long blonde hair out of her face and shrugged. “Whatever you want, Colden" She said softly.

I just listened to Jeremy and Marcy talk for the rest of the ride. We got to Jeremy's house and parked upfront. We walked inside and went into the basement. We had snacks and played video games. I sat on the couch, Jeremy sat on the floor and Marcy sat in his lap. I heard the front door open and a girl came downstairs. “Hey Jeremy....Hey Marcy!" She said cheerfully and looked over at me. “You must be Colden" She said sweetly and put out her hand for me to shake. I shook her hand and she blushed. “Uh...Yeah I'm Colden...How did you know?" I asked softly. “Jeremy has told me all about you!" She said happily and smiled. “Cool" I said quietly and I realized that she has a crush on me. “I'm Jeremy's little sister, Laura by the way" She said sweetly. I smiled and kissed her hand. “Nice to meet you, Laura" I said charmingly. She giggled, blushed bright red and ran back upstairs. I chuckled and Jeremy smiled. “I think you just made my little sister's day...She has a major crush on you" He said quietly. I shrugged. “I think I made her week!" I said cheerfully. Jeremy laughed and looked over at her peeking in the doorway. “How old is she anyway?" I said making sure Laura heard me. Jeremy got what I was doing and smiled. “She's 13” He said casually. “Hmm....That's only 3 years...We could make that work" I said winking at her. She smiled brightly and ran upstairs again. We all laughed and Jeremy smiled at me. “I think I made her year!" I said in between laughs.