Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning in Layton's bed and he was next to me. I tried to remember the events that occurred last night. I took off the covers and looked at my fully naked body. I gasped and covered myself. Layton chuckled and sat up. “I already saw that last night...You don't have to be embrassed" He said sweetly. I blushed and looked at him seriously. “What all did we do last night?" I asked nervously. “Well first-" He said quickly before I cut him off. “Keep it PG" I said suddenly. He rolled his eyes and scratched his head. “Well first we kissed passionately then I sucked on your lollypop" He said casually. He kept it PG but that still sounded creepy.

“Did we do anything else?"

“Nope, we didn't because you said you were tired"

“I did?"

“Yeah you were half asleep when you said it"

“Thanks for not doing anything while I was sleeping"

“Your welcome....It wouldn't have been fun anyway"

“Doing stuff with me wouldn't be fun!?"

“Well not if your asleep"

“Valid point"

“So I just carried you into bed and fell asleep next to you"

I sat up fully, looked him in the eyes and kissed him. He kissed me back, leaned back and smiled. “What made you so upset last night?" He asked quietly.

“You were right...."

“About what?"

“That I would set myself up with the wrong girl"

“You did?"

“Yeah she is a friend of the girl I like"

“Would you go out with her again?"

“Maybe...To find the one"

“The one is in bed with you"

I swallowed hard and didn't know what to say. I mean my night with Layton was pretty wonderful but I still wasn't sure how I felt. I didn't know how to respond so I crawled on to his lap and quickly kissed him. He didn't stop me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his chest. I could tell I was turning him on but I wasn't ready to do anything more than kissing. So I stopped and got off his lap. I got out of bed and looked around for my clothes. “Is something else bothering you, Babe?" He asked seductively. My heart stopped and him saying Babe bounced around in my head. I turned around had looked at him. “Yeah there is" I said softly and looked down. He got out of the bed in his boxers and walked over to me. He lifted my head up gently and got close to my ear. “What's wrong?....Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked flirtasiously. My heart beat fast and my breathing stopped. “Uh...Well no...I'm Jeremy's brother" I said in a shaky voice. “What are you talking about?" He asked sounding very confused. I quickly explained how Jeremy is my brother. “But you can't tell him...." I whispered. He looked very shocked. “I won't...." He said emotionlessly.

I gathered all my clothes and put them on. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. “Well I better be going!" I said quickly and went over to the window. I waved at him and crawled out of the window. I jumped into the tree and scratched my leg. “Ow!" I yelled and fell out of the tree. I limped to my car and got in the driver seat. I put my key in and started it. I slowly drove off to my house and walked to my backyard. I got into the backyard and tried to look for a secret way to get to my bedroom. Iooked around and saw the shed. I found a ladder and took it out. I leaned it up against the house carefully and climbed it. I quietly stepped into my bed room and took off my clothes. I put on pajamas and got into bed. I grabbed my phone out of the pocket of my jeans on the floor. I checked my messages and saw messages from Alex.