Chapter 4

Fours pov
As I make my way over to armar I see a girl like no other a girl who holds her self so surly like no one can bet her. It's almost like she know she will win this race but when she sees me she looks a little panicked and rushed off but I just put that down to pre race nerves not like a pro like me would get nerves like that I dont think I have gotten them for years now. But this n. Remember who she is that was Sox the same girl who kissed me and rushed off last night so why would she look nervous now

As I reach armar I give him the entrance money and say a quick hey asking who she is but he just grunts at me and tells me to say away from her. This however makes me more curious but I tell him I will and make my way back to.my car and the starting line

Tris pov

As four makes his way over I say a quick good bye and leave for my car hoping he will just think I'm nervous but even i give of that air of knowng when I will win a race even before I know who has entered it it's like my special gift almost like a sixth sense.

As I pull my car to the race line four is now walking g a way for armar and armar don't look fine happy form what I am able to see and since he is my so called uncle of sorts I can print guess why he looks bye way he does but I pull my self from my thoughts just as four pulls up beside me ready for the race to begin.

Fours pov
After getting in my car I make my way to the starting line pulling up next to this mysterious girl who still refuses to look my my but then what if I care I'm gonna bet her in this race. And there is no doubt on my mind that I won't. That's till the flag goes down and she takes off before any one else could but I'm not that far behind so I could catch up.

After a couple of seconds j catch up to her and bump I. To the side of her car hoping she would lose Control of it enough to spinoff t the side bit she bumps my car back. Probably leaving us both with some repairs to do to them before the next race but after this I don't think I will be racing any more....

We are now on the home stretch of road and I had fallen behind for a brief second or two bit have caught up to her again.

At this point we are the only two in the race as the others are all way to far behind and we are basically neck and neck to be very end where she pulls ahead and crosses the line by a whole car length. Like how does that girl do it it came out of no where.

Tris pov

I been four by a whole car length but then again I could have been better I could have been faster but what do I care it's still a win and it's still some money for me not that i really need it with the size of my house.

I make my way over to armar to collect my winnings for the race and asks if we are meat ring at the usual place of the dauntless dinner to witch he say yeah and that he will mean me there. So I his ad back to my car bumping in to lyn and !akw the mistake of saying sorry as I walk past. This makes her grab my arm and pull me close as she whispers "tris?"

At this I panick a little but just tell her to bring the girls to the dauntless diner with every one els at this she nods and catches up to the girls as I get in mg car and speed off to the diner.

When I arrive Tory is all ready there with victory cake and drinks so o walk over and ask "how come your paying I thought it it was winners treat or is something going on? " I asked a bit curious knowing  she wouldn't do this out of no where.
She replies wit a simple "it's my treat that's all"

Not long after armar walks in and sits down next to Troy wrapping an arm around her waist so he could pull her closer to him. They had been dating for a while now and were so adorable. Just as I was about to start asking questions christens lyn Shauna and Marleen walk in and make there way over making Tory look at me with a questioning look as they sit down in the boot next to me.

I give her the look back "no you go first you acting more suspicious than I am" I say crossing my arms over my chest. This makes Tory sigh at me "fine here goes I'm getting married to armar he prepoosed to me now time for you to explain to every one and no leaving anything out I want it all" Tory said with a known look to her as usual she was gonna get it all out of me

This time its my turn to sigh so I take our my contact's so that everyone can see my real eye colour mail g ever one but Lyn point me funny lie I had grown a extra head in something "well I'm six as Tory  and armar all ready know but then I bumped in to lyn and mutters sorry wit. It thinking so she knew it was me and it would be nice to be six all the time so I have a plan but I would need to ditch the contacts full time but it is risky and I also do t want to put it I. To action yet I wanna get some revenge on four"  I say hoping Tory would help me as would all the girls just as long as it didn't involve shopping. God I hated shopping yeah I was a girl but I wasn't a girly girl line how many if then own there own motorbike and racing car or hate and I mean hate the colour pink?

FOUR

After finishing guns race I see who I think looks like Tris but I dismiss that and go and see Armor "looks like she was better than expected" I say wit just a shrug of my shoulders trying not to show I have a damn about her winning, but I really did how could she be so good and yet be so Jimmy line she was just before the race. It almost reminded me of Tris in a way.

As j taught I made my way back over to will uran and zecky with a grin, I was bothers about not winning but at the same time I had to find out what's so if about that girl six.

"guys I need your help with something and it need s to be done asap there is singing wrong with her and k can't put my finger on it, bit says for alter whom is up for. The dauntless diner? "

They all agree and we have out way there in mine and Zeke's cars will riding with me and uran riding with his brother aren't I glad I am not no g there within arguing over the radio and shit.

It doesn't take long to get there with us both speeding down the road swerving in and out of the cars so we arrive in more or less than. Five mins when it should have been a fifteen minute drive away.

As we pulled up you could hear the cars form in the diner making a few heads turn in out direction but we didn't care much like come on we were gone hot bad boys of out school and didn't care what people thought of us in the slightest

It wasn't till we were In y e dinner after uran shouting that last one in was a panzycake and him cosmetically running in to the doors of the dinner and ending up being the last one on and having to pay for all of our cake, that I spotted the same girl for the race sitting with armar and Tory I think it was as well she look like she same person who we had for both music and art, as Christina,  Lyn,  Marleen and Shauna. They were all leaned together talking in hushed tones as the girl from the race taked they nodded or made a face as they went about there conversation as I got closer I realized that they were all says g something when she passed for breath, unfortunately the Conversation was to quiet to hear and they stopped talking the moment I got close to hear what they were saying.