Chapter 6

Fours POV

When I got back to Armor's I made my beta up to the room he keeps for me and change I to my gray sweet pants and head down to the kitchen and grab the biggest back of chips I could find before I settle my self down in the sofa and turn on the TV and gaming console and putting in a zombie game for a wild till armor gets back.

It's about a hour or two later when him and Tory come through the door Tory shielding what likes like a small child and then this giant ass dog came through the door and looked around before spotting me and started parking hackles up and everything, it want till armor told it to stop that the dog went back to bed g as close to Tory as possible with it tripping her up as she made her way up the state's and armor was shouting at me to get the medical supply box and bring it you to the other spare room that I moved down where I was now standing in utter shock at what was going on I had never I. My life seen the. Both so worried so I ran to the down stared bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit and running it up to them to see that it was Tris? 

TRIS WAS THE ONE TORY WAS CARRYING?  now my brain was going a thousand miles over hour don't get me wrong as far I I seen she was not likes much I school and had only just recently made friends whether it be a joke or actual friendship I don't know.

But one this was certain in my mind that if I ever found out who had don't this time her I would kill them, as I taught about this I handed over bandages cremes and tablets the they need. When she is all settled for the night Tory tries to stay with her but I make armor take her tubes seek g how exhausted she looks and tell them both that I will stay with her all night to make sure I'd she wakes up there is some one here for her, a hit that said armor took her to presumably his room where he could keep an eye on her to make sure she wasnt trying g to sneak back in here when he wasn't looking.

That left me with the dog who was so close to this and kid of looking at me to say you even try and get close and I will rip you to shreds, so u just sat on the table by the vanity around seed by what looked like makeup and study materials from out school looks like tea come and stayed here at times as well but I wasn't to sure I gave never seen her and I was here most nights even on school days. But I supposed it was non of my business so I pulled it my phone and texted Uran And Zeke A Text

F - hey guys you fancy committing g down to armors tomorrow?
U- sure I do t think we have practice or anything
Z- sure I know mom don't need you and uran you know it's safer day tomorrow yeah? 
F- okay come four 10 yeah?

hoping that it would all be okay with them both it usually was since there mom always woke the up air half eight, nine o'clock who she was got g to work to make sure that they at last are a proper meal one a day since the lived in cake and pizza most nights especially with her working hours.

After I had finished texting g them both not bothering to look at the last text I got of them instead turning g my attention to Tris and the dog deciding to talk gently with them both first off addressing her body guard

"hey there you seem pretty protective of her don't you? Tho I'm not surprised but that she does look like if you squeezed her to hard she would brake in half " and this wasn't me feeling f sorry for any one case I know if it was me lying there in that bed I would want the sympathy. Next I addressed Tris "I know we don't talk and I teases you and could well be a little nicer but you have people who care about you armar has just had to drag Tory out of here I thought she was gonna murder some one just to stay with you..." I trained off there not really knowing what else if say and her dog seemed to know kicking her cheek before coming over to me and wresting his head in my lap so he could still watch her as he did this I was the name tag that read shadow.

After a while he walked him self back to the bed climbing back on to the bed before gently putting him self back down on her bad side and for a dig of his size I'm sure I was hard with his size like I'm not saying he was fat or anything but he is a Siberian husky  after all.

Tris POV

What in God name is the resident bad boy if out school four Eton doing sitting at the bottom of my bed for and why is he looking at me like I had just come back from the dead I'm pretty sure I only passed out or I would be in a hospital and from the non steral smell I could tell that I wasn't that and the walls of the room were a bright blood red a black just like my room at armor's.

That when the panic and pain set in as I tried to move out of bed to find him or Tory assuming that he had dragged her out y go to bed in a actual bed and not in a chair next to my bed.

Tho it would make sense since four was in here looking between me me and shadow as she occasionally talks to shadow before he notices I am awake and talking f8rat declaring g that "I'm going to go and get Tory " before walking  out of the room give g me no chance to reply and leave g me confused with shadow as u pet him with my good hand.

Not two minutes later Tory walks me a in and I can practically feel her relief at it all as she sits where four was sitting it's a while before rather of us take and it is me to talk first "why was four here? " I ask confused I know her was staying here but I'd so t think that they would let him. Stag here with me knowing how we are at school and always s have been since well junior year he reminds me a little of Tobias crime when. I was a kid but he so discussed with every one.

It was a minute of so before Tory said any thing to me totally ignoring my question and just asking "how are you feeling do you wanna go to the hospital or not? " knowing if she had just taken me there I would not be happy and even the now she knows I should be there she still asked and of course being stubborn I have to go and say "I'm fine just need to get back at life as always, after all was doesn't kill you makes you stronger " I say as I try and get back out of bed but the look from they makes me stay where I am with just one look telling g her it won't be the same tomorrow I will be up and bait whether she likes it it or not and that how the most boring day ofy life started tho it didn't end that way thankfully.

Armor brought breakfast and me and Tory ate together while making idol Chit that about school and other pointless things but I jumped her anyway she was after all family and more of a mother than. My own thing while she didn't openly abuse me she stood bye and let it happen weather she knew or not she still let it happen and never believed me where I got y e bruses from so I started telling her I fell over and I did realise I got them even if they were the size and shape of my father's hand I'm just glad I never got by back out in front of her that really would kill her with shock.

The day consisted of me sitting in bed watching Netflix all day and the occasional text from someone but I never replied instead I turned my phone off deciding it better to just ignore the world even tho I could hear four and who I presumed were uran and Zeke laughing and joking about down stairs and considering this place was more like a castle than a home it was pretty good achievement for them and sucks for me.

Four's POV

After leaving tris's room I go find try drinking coffee in the kitchen and tell her she is awake before heading to the living room.andbseeibtbit was nearly fine for uran and Zeke to get here so I quickly jump in the shower and get washed before changing in to a pair if dark gray sweet pants and a plain black t-shirt before heading back down just in time to see them walking g through the front door like they usually did before settling them selfless on the sofa fighting over who was gonna choose the channel but the who was I to get in evolved with that instead I just walk over to the Xbox and turn it on with a grin showing that I had won and didn't even have to try before I throw them both a controller and begin the game.

And this is how we should have spent the day bit no when tea time rolled Round the argument started again over pizza or Chinese food so in the end we end up ordering both making us all laugh.

While we do our thing I find my mind wandering to tris and what she is doing and then realise that she probably hasn't eaten so I grab a plate and put some pizza and some other stuff before taking it up saying it's for Tory and I would be right back, before heading up the stairs and knocking on her door and letting my self in to see...