Chapter 9

Tris POV

Why should anybody care how I feel after all four was right I am a sad Pathetic excuse who should crawl back Into the use she came from, and normally I would but that's not what I want to do I dig want to be the girl who every one bullies and putties cause of her 'sad excuse of a life' I was going to be me the real me the me who no one car saw unless I was wearing my mask a mask I had become so dependent on that I couldn't even see where it had all started any more.

I was just about to open my mouth when Tory stopped me putting her had been up before speaking herself “now I know this is hard  Tris but we need to talk about what went on the other night” she says as If announcing that it's cold outside and I would probably want  jacket to keep me warm it can out so casually I managed to convince myself f9r a brief second and only a brief second that she was joking with me but then I saw the look in her face the worry schedule in the her her small sad smile and the worry behind her inviting hazel eyes.

It was at that moment in time that I went to every panic station available did she know about Peter or was Thai about MY dad and the text he sent it was this just about what happened when I got home from the dinner.

I honestly didn't know any more I was keeping that many secrets that I honestly was confused and scared by them all I just wanted out I wanted to spill it all but it wouldn't come I couldn't for the words to ask for help or support I was so use to doing it all on my own I that I wasn't sure I knew how to ask for help any more unless I was lying beaten half to death in the floor and even then I couldn't ask outward my for help it was more of a toy help me I help you type if situation.

As my thoughts went round and round and round in my head I realised that Tory was still looking at me the worry and concern in her hazel eyes growing with every pain staking second that went by that the silence filled  the room and bek8ve me this was not one if the. Confirmed silences no you could cut through this silence with a knife  and a blunt one at that.

Four's POV

After taking what must have been or felt like the longest shower in the whole existence of showers I get it dry off and change in to a pair of black jogging bottoms, a plain gray t-shirt with my black nike huddie before heading towards the kitchen to grab some food or at least that was my intentions before I heard Tory talking to Tris about something g that happened the other day.

And the the whole room goes quiet like this is hiding something or trying to find the right words to explain and in sure Tori is talking about how she came here the other night tho as far as I know that is a sorted thing between the two if them after all they did spend what must have been gold a day together the morning after this arrived. Surely Tory knew how she ended up line that after all she had left in such a panic that it had us all worried half to death I had never see armar looked so worried in my life.

And then telling us all if state home and then the weighting the painstaking weighting for them to come back, and then find see that both rush in and into inky shout over there shoulder the grab the first Aid kit and not even the emergency one line we had in all of the bathrooms but the one for real emerging the one that never gets used.

And I don't mean to eaves drop in there conversation it just kinda maybe happens since I don't want to disturb the Conversation or that what told myself at the time, I told my self she probably just got in a car accident after all she does have that rust bucket she called a truck and texted the first person she taught of to help her

But boy could I not been any more wrong that I am all ready was I heard her talking with Tory and it will haunt me till I die I won't forget how even after what she has been she is still her standing and how much u wish I could take van what I had said to her only mear hours ago not after I hear these exact words state for her mouth.

"Tory to witch Day are you referring to the day where my dad beat me half to death then left me to die in my bedroom floor and I had to text for help even if it killed me or the day where I was told by him not to come home or if he found me he would personally kill me or its it the day I find out Peter is back and he almost a raped me as six? " she ask her almost as if she was asking g what time it was at where they were going to eat that night

She had said this with such conviction that I almost didn't hear her say she was six but then again six had ocean blue and we Tris had more of a brown eye with hazel flakes in there to add more mention and character so she couldn't know could she. But at the same time how did she know that six had had a run in with Peter it had only happened last night surely it hadn't gotten round that fast that even she knew about it and even then I would have heard about it of someone my phone should have been blowing up with messages and calls asking if I knew what happened.

It then sunk in that the conversation I had with Tris earlier today further proved that I knew nothing about her nor did I have any right to speak to her like that knowing my self what it's like to go through the same things and she has well if you don't count the Peter incident.

Her words had caused a hush to go through the kitchen all over again I. Guessing it was now Tory's  turn to speak and she was trying g to find the right words but I ahead it was armor who spoke to them both with such conviction in his voice he spoke words with at the time to tris must have felt like a pile of bricks had but been lifted if her chest "now girls there isn't really a reason to talk about as wholes like her father she is always welcome here I will go and collect the cars she owns tell9ng the small lie that she was cleaning then and then I have heard nothing so I want my property back and as for Peter who came in and stopped him form doing unspeakable acts to your self? "

The room then filled with a very uncomfortable silence that could be felt through the whole house the kinds that could cut through was now as blunt as could possibly be it was also at that same time that my phone decided to ring and it wasn't a vibrant kind of ring it was more like full blast with ACDC'S high was to hell making me mentally slap my self befor turning the sound off and walking in to the kitchen.

Tris POV

after what felt like a life tone of uncomfortable silence I finally spoke to Tori "what day are we on about the day where my father had beers me to death the say where he disowns me as his own and tells me if he finds out where I am he will personally kill me or is it the day where I personally didn out Peter is back and tries to rape me as six? " I say Making another hush go over the room as I weighed for try to reply to me but that wasn't the case here it was armor that spoke.

“Now girls this isn't the time to be talking about such ass holes you both know she is more than welcome here and I will go and collect her things and cars claim f that they are all mine and she was cleaning then before she disappeared on us all, but as far Peter who came in and stopped him form doing such unspeakable things to you”he asked me after addressing us both

I didn't answer him or look at anybody then and this made for yet another uncomfortable silence and Venice no this was very uncomfortable for everyone involved or was till a Phone went off making all heads turn towards the door to see four walking I. With phone in his hand and his head hanging down in shame.

It was tori who spoke first “how can  we help you four? “ she asks a bit to nicely for anyone's liking but core is just looking at me like I might crumble under anyone's gaze or touch but he didn't look at me with petty like I expected I hate it when people look at me like that so u leave the room I sit even want to know what he might say and now I know he knows my secret