Chapter 5

Trigger warning there are touches of violence in this chapter

Tris POV

The whole table went quiet as if there was some sort of unspoken rule about letting g people here what we were talking  about. as four came over making us all look up at him. It was armar that spike first "what's up four what do you need? " he asked looking a little annoyed the we had been interrupted.

It took a second before four replied to him "I was wondering  if I was free to say at yours tonight? " he asked him looking at his feet making me look at him for a second. It was almost one he was afraid to go home tonight.

It was the that his expression saddens it was then that armor spoke up  "of curse you are but my niece will be staying as well won't you six? " he directed in my direction causing me to panic for a second before saying "yeah but I will stay out if your way I promise" and looking at the table finding it suddenly way more interesting than it should be.

It was then that Christina noticed what was wrong and nudges me to go to the bath room with her. So I just lead her up to the kitchen of the dinner since today mom owns it.

She then looks at me "hey girl what's wrong I thought this is what you wanted? " she asks me worried that I might brake down any time soon and If I am honest it is they that that might happen armor probably heard if Tory that my mom dad and brother were coming back and knowing I still haven't healed had told them I was staying g there for a few day it so but I knew that after tonight my dad would come for me even pick me up from school tomorrow if he had to.

"l was just thinking that's all" I said clearly lying to her but hoping if she realizes she didn't press the matter. As u look up at her face I can see that she doesn't believe what I have just said but smiles at me any way before saying g " we should get back before they send out a search party to find us"

When we get back to the table all of four a friend's are there and if I'm go bust I don't really wanna be there JPe knowing that all of them have bullied me in the past so I make up an excuse to leave early

Fours POV

For some reason when I get there the whole table goes quiet as if expecting me to try and eves drop on there conversation but that's not the case here I only wanted to talk to armor a bit staying with him for a couple of days since my dad is dye back in town any minute now and j didn't really wanna face what he had in store for me if he had had a bad business trip.

"hey armor can I say wit. You tonight? " I ask not offering more information about why or how long hoping he will get it and just say I can and since he was also out P.E to at school as well as a good friend of mine he shouldn't mind to much if I was there rinse he knows what happens with my dad at home.

"of course your free time stay but my niece well be staying as well won't you six? " he says to me and then asked the girl for. The races who I know know as six and make a mental note to not ask her six as in the number known g that it pauses me off when people as me like the number.

She then gets up with Christina and walks away Probably to the bathroom to talk girl stuff , the rest if the girls look hair as confused as I do but I push that a aside and try and focus on something else.

"is the rest if your lit not joining it are they gonna argue fiver who is paying for cake when u can haul but you all it for that funny ass entrance you all did? " she says and then as if that what they were eating dirty all at down at empty spaces leaving two open files en Christian and six is sit in.