Where It All Began

There once was a girl, she was very lonely girl. She had no one to to love but all she wanted was someone to love her.

   "( Y/N) time to wake up" I heard my mother calling me , I throw the blankets on the floor. Not caring that they were on the floor, I would just have to pick them up later anyway. I walked to my dresser to get my sock and a (F/C) dress. Today I had to help my mother with the coffee shop , my father built the coffee shop and named it Stars' was only a babe when he built it so I don't really remember  why we moved to London just to make a coffee shop. My Birthday is July Fourth. That two month away ,i will be sixteen. I wish I was not turning sixteen because that means marriage but it doesn't really matter how old you are because your parents get to pick when you get marry to .

    "(Y/N) hurry up dear, we have a guest"I rolled my eyes, whos here? I wonder. The shop doesn't open till eight . " I'm coming mother" I went down the stairs to see my mother talking to a man. "oh (Y/N) this is Mr. Francis please make him a cup of coffee" I just nod my head and walked to the kitchen. I was graining up the coffee beans but I started to space out. He looks like wealthy man, why would a man like him be here? " (Y/N) are you almost done with the coffee dear?" My mother's voice brought me back to reality. " Yes mother, I'm just now adding the water". I walked back out to the dining area, I walked over to Mr. Francis and set his coffee down.  To be honest Mr. Francis was a good looking man but he's not my type. "(Y/N) it's not nice to stare at people dear". "oh I'm sorry sorry about that sir" I bowed to Mr. Francis, I hope he wont  give me problems for staring at him.   "it's alright dear, you did nothing wrong". I felt my face heat up, oh God why I'm blushing now!. "mother I will be in my room if you need me, have a good day Mr. Francis". I turn around about to walk up the stairs but then I heard my mother. "(Y/N) I need you stay, I have something important to say". I looked at my mother and at Francis. "what would you like to talk about mother?" "(Y/N) I have a seat". I sat down and looked over to Francis, he was smiling?   "You see (Y/N) Mr. Francis for your hand in marriage". I was in shock, I looked at my mother hoping she said no to him.   "I told him that he could marry you because we need a man in the family again plus I want grandchildren!. Dear your father would of want this too"

                    Flashback

"(Y/N) I'm leaving to help the army, please be a good girl and help mommy okay?" "but daddy , I don't want you to go!" I was only five at the time when my father left for the army. My father walked up to me and gave me a hug. " I have to go now but I will be home soon okay dear". I watch my father walk out the door but I didn't know that would be my last time to see him.

                    Flashback ends

I will try and update every Friday. I hope you liked this first chapter and I'm sorry for any mistakes-redqueenodhearts2