The Servants of Phantomhive

I waited until he was a couple feet away before I followed him. I didn't want to walk side-by-side with him because of what happened. It was so silent, you could probably hear a pin drop on the carpeted floor. I kept my head down the whole time we walked. I don't think I could look him in the eyes right then.

We walked down the hall to a room with a large oak door. Sebastian stopped in front of the door, pulling out an old-fashioned key and inserting it into the lock. He pushed the door open and I stepped inside.

The room wasn't large by a nobility standard bit it was much bigger than my room at home. I walked around in awe, running my hands over the various surfaces. There was a large cabinet in one corner of the room and I watched Sebastian walk over to it. He opened up the doors and revealed its contents.

Maid dresses.

He picked up a dress that looked to be in my size and laid it on the large bed.

I examined to the outfit.

"Do I have to wear a maid uniform?" I whined.

"Yes. If you are to be a servant of the Phantomhive household, then you must look your best and that," he said, pointing to my tattered clothes, "is not your best."

I looked down at what I wore. There were so many rips and stains, I couldn't count them all. A week or so in the woods definitely put a lot of strain on clothes.

I sighed. "Fine, but-" "No 'but's. You will wear it." Sebastian was suddenly standing right in front of me. He leaned down to a height closer to mine and I blushed heavily. I shoved him away and stormed over to the maid's dress, picking it up.

He left the room smirking so that I could change my clothes.

~ time skip~

I slipped my shoes on and stood up off the bed. I walked over to the full-length mirror hanging on the wall and examined the dress now that I was wearing it. I guess it didn't look that bad. It fit me nicely. I smoothed out the front a bit before re-opening the door.

Sebastian stood there waiting. He turned to face me when he heard the door open, looking me up and down. He must've decided I looked presentable enough because he started leading the way down towards the kitchens, saying he was going to introduce me to the other servants.

"How many servants are there?"

"Three"

"What jobs do they have?"

"Bardroy cooks. Terribly. Mey-Rin is the clumsy maid. Finny is the gardener and takes care of the dog."

"You have a dog?"

"Unfortunately."

We kept silent after that short exchange. We walked in silence until we reached the kitchens. We stopped just outside the kitchen door. Before I could ask why we had stopped, a big BOOM! sounded in the kitchen. It was accompanied by two sets of screams as smoke billowed out of the door leading into the kitchen.

"What have I told you about using the flamethrower in the house?" Sebastian scolded.

I stood there watching Sebastian scolded the three burnt servants; only half paying attention to their conversation. Sebastian walked back towards me. He stopped by my side and started pointing down the line of servants.

"The tall blond one is Bardroy." Bardroy flashed me a guilty smile and scratched the back of his head. I smiled back at him. Sebastian moved on to the next in line.

"Next is Mey-Rin." He pointed to the redheaded girl. She smiled nervously and pushed her glasses up from where they had slid down her nose. I looked at her and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Mey-Rin," I said. Mey-Rin whispered to the short blond boy, "she's so nice!" I blushed at her compliment. "

"The last one is Finny." The boy straightened up and blushed a bit. "N-Nice to meet you Miss...uh..."

"My name is (Y/N)," I said, giggling lightly.

"Nice to meet you, Miss (Y/N)!" the three of them greeted in unison. I smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you, too!"

I looked up at Sebastian; wanting to know how he could have a bad thing to say about them and I saw...his eyes. They were glowing pink...

I'm so sorry that I didn't update! But I hope you guys had a good Easter and enjoyed this chapter. I don't own Black Butler! Black Butler is owned by Yana Toboso!

~ RedQueenofHeats2~