Lost

(Y/N) , you okay dear? I looked up at my mother Why didnt you ask me if I wanted to get married, I cant marry someone I dont love or even know! I yelled. (Y/N) that doesnt matter. You need a man to take care of you and you don't have a choice if if you dont want to get married, she responded, still calm.  Mother, I dont need a man to take care of me! I want to marry to someone I love and I want him to love me back. Not just because he got forced to marry me! My voice rose even louder.  (Y/N), you will marry him even if you dont want to! She was beginning to yell now. I wish Dad was here! I screamed, running out of the house and into the woods. I could hear my mother talking to Francis Im so sorry, she doesn't normally act that. Shell be back soon. Oh how wrong she was. I would never come back. London is a big place and she will never find me there. I ran even deeper in the woods. I didnt care if I got lost. The only thing I knew was that I had to get away from that house.

I didn't know how long I had been running but I eventually had to stop and catch my breath. I leaned against a tree. I felt so tired. I looked around to try and figure out where I was but I couldnt. I had no idea. Everything looked the same. Trees, trees, and more trees everywhere.  Oh my god, Im so lost. I'm lost and I dont have any food or water. I wont last very long out here by myself.

                     HEY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I hope you like this story so far, leave comments and suggestions for stuff you'd like me to add into the story. NO LEMON REQUESTS PLEASE!! I WILL NOT DO LEMONS!!! But I will do fluff