Preparing

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)

My eyes burned, turning fuchsia pink and glowing. I can't let other males get close to her or my plans will be ruined. I smirked inwardly; I knew a way to get the young men and Mey-Rin away from her.

"Finny, you need to trim the bushes in the yard. We have guests coming tomorrow night," I ordered. The boy saluted and ran out to the garden. "Bardroy, prepare the ingredients I will set out for you. Make sure you carry out the preparations correctly. Again, the guests are coming tomorrow so you needn't cook anything today. Mey-Rin, go get the fine china out and polish the silverware so that it's ready for tomorrow. And for heaven's sakes, don't break anything!" The two ran off to complete their respective tasks.

After they left, I turned my head to (Y/N), giving her a charismatic smile. "Now, Miss (Y/N), allow me to show you what you are to do. Please follow me," I said sweetly. As I walked out of the kitchen, I looked over my shoulder to make sure she was following me. She trailed behind me like a lost puppy.

We walked into the front room. "Miss (Y/N), you'll wax the stair railing and when you finish, you can sweep and mop the floor. If you need anything I will be in the kitchen, cleaning and making sure Bardroy doesn't mess up. The cleaning supplies are in this closet here. This is the wax for the banister and the broom and mop are over here." I turned to (Y/N) upon re-entering the main hall. "If you need me, I will be in the kitchen." I walked away, leaving her standing there by the stairs holding the wax and a waxing cloth.

I always have to clean up after those three idiots, I thought to myself as I walked into the kitchen. Upon entering, I saw Bardroy cleaning off the counters. The rest of the kitchen had been wiped down and the charred food had been disposed of. He stopped once he heard my footsteps and turned to see my tall figure standing in the door.

"Ah! Mister Sebastian! I took care of the mess already. You can leave if you want," Bardroy informed as my eyes swept over the kitchen. "By the way, where did you find that new maid? She's a real beauty!" He asked. I looked the other way so he didn't see my eyes glowing again.

"I found (Y/N) in the woods. She had run away from her home and tried to kill me." I turned my head back around to face Bardroy, as my eyes have returned to normal.

"Oh. I wonder why she ran away," he mused as he absentmindedly began wiping down the last bit of blackened countertop. My eyes widened slightly. Why would he want to know why she ran away?

"Hopefully, she will tell us why she ran away eventually," I commented over my shoulder as I went to go check on the other servants.

~timeskip brought to you by APH England's Fabulous Eyebrows~

Dinner had been prepared, Mey-Rin had just barely escaped breaking the china, and Finnian had trimmed the bushes without many complications; all that was left now was to check on (Y/N).

I walked into the front room to see (Y/N) scrubbing a spot on the floor on her hands and knees. I walked up behind her but she either didn't notice me or just didn't lift up her head up. She mustn't have heard me walk in. An idea quickly came into my head. I kneeled down next to her on a section of the floor that had yet to be mopped and lifted her head up with two of my fingers on her chin. She looked up at me with wide eyes and tensed, but she relaxed once she saw it was me. I let my eyes trail down to her kissable pink lips and quickly closed the narrow gap in between them, my lips on her own. She had her eyes wide open and was shocked stiff. I laughed to myself, smiling faintly against her soft lips. It seemed she didn't know what to do when a man gives a woman a kiss. I put one of my hands behind her head and pulled her deeper into me so there won't be a gap between us. She closed her eyes and started kissing back. I bit her bottom lip, asking for entrance.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.)

He was biting my bottom lip for entrance. I paused for a brief moment, thinking about whether or not let him in. I only parted my mouth a little bit before he slipped his tongue into my mouth. After who knew how long, my lungs started screaming for oxygen. I pulled away, gasping, a string of saliva still connecting our mouths.

"Wow. I wasn't expecting that," I remarked, hearing a low chuckle. I look up to see Sebastian laughing quietly. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked, my face heating up slightly.

"Yes, you did, (Y/N). I'll take that as a compliment. After I put the Young Lord to bed and you finish the floors, I will meet you in your room," he said, standing up and reaching down to help me up. I took his outstretched hand and lifted me up as if I was as light as a feather. Sebastian started walking up the freshly cleaned stairs as I finished cleaning the floors in the entryway.

Soon, I had completed my task and I walked down a hallway leading out of the entry room to my bedroom so I could change out of these dirty clothes.

Hey, it's me. I hoped you liked this chapter and I'm sorry if Sebastian seemed a bit out of character. Please leave comments for ideas for the next chapter. Thank you for reading!

~RedQueenofHearts2~   

P.S.- Sorry for not updating in so long. Just so you all know, it might be a while before I can publish the next chapter since I have a case of Writer's Block.