The Phantomhive Manor

What does he mean not yet? Never mind he's stupid; he let his guard down. I looked up him with a smirk on my face.

"Why are you smirking little girl?" he asked. I started to laugh, "You let your guard down." He was about to say something but before he could, I kneed him in the stomach. However, he was still standing there like nothing had happened. He grabbed my arm and his eyes turned a reddish color. "I told you I was stronger than you and you disregarded everything I said. You will be coming with me. Now." He sneered. I tried to back away from him but he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Let me go!" I screamed, pounding my fists into his muscular back. "Where are you taking me?!" I would not let someone kidnap me so easily! Wait, maybe my mom sent him to find me! No. That won't help. I can't go back there, not now, not ever. I started to hit and kick him harder.

He was quiet for a while. "We're going to Ciel Phantomhive."

I stopped hitting him. I had heard of that name before. Mother used to talk about the Phantomhives a lot. I looked over my shoulder to look at the back of the man's head. "Why are you taking me to the Phantomhive head?"
"You will be working as a maid for him. You will have to clean, help cook, and do other things around the manor. I thought it would be preferable to living like an animal in these woods," he answered. To be honest that didn't sound too bad but, nevertheless; I hoped they didn't try to make me wear a maid outfit.

~time skip brought to you by my amazing editor~

After a lengthy walk, we finally made it to the Phantomhive mansion. It was huge. There was a garden in the front and back. The manor had lots windows as well. It was pretty. I wish I could have lived like this instead, but I hadn't. I felt myself

being lifted off the man's shoulders and placed on the ground. He walked over to the doors and I followed him. "What's your name, by the way? You never exactly

told me," I asked. He looked down at me, giving me a smirk. "My name is Sebastian Michaelis, the Phantomhive butler. What your name, little girl?" "One, I'm not a little girl. Two, it's (Y/N)." "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl," he commented. I felt the blood rush to my face. I wasn't used to guys calling me pretty and Sebastian could see that and he started to laugh. "What's that face for, (Y/N)? You act like a boy has never called you pretty before." "Well, to be honest, I've never really been called pretty by anyone but my mother before." I looked down at the ground, too embarrassed to look up at him. There was an awkward silence for a long time. Until Sebastian broke it.

"Well, Miss (Y/N), this will be your new home. However, first, you must meet the young master."

We stopped outside the door that led into the mansion. I was about to open the door but Sebastian beat me to it. He opened the door for me, "Ladies first." I mumbled a quiet, "thank you," and walked in. The inside was so beautiful. It was big, too. It was probably as big as my house! I was still in trance, gazing around in awe when I felt a hand on my back. I turned my head to see it was Sebastian behind me, smiling down at me. "Well, Miss (Y/N), let's go meet the young master now."

            Sorry that I haven't been Updating On time.

I've been busy with school and at home. I hope you enjoy this chapter.         Please tell me if you want me to add anything. Thank You.

                ~ The 2nd Red Queen of Hearts