We're related?!

Athena's POV~

I laugh along with Christy as Katherine comes in carrying a pile of food. She rolls her eyes which makes us laugh even more. I laugh harder as Kat comes and hits us to shut us up. Finally we stop and Kat continues to glare at us. "What's wrong, potato?" I chuckle,

"Oh, you are so gonna get it!" we start to wrestle while Christy looks on like a judge. When we finally break apart, she says, "UGH, I hate you so much!"

"Thank you!" I say, bowing. Christy then reached for the snacks, "Hey! You better share that!" I say, reaching for the bag of chips Christy was stuffing her face with.

"No! It's MINE!" she waved the bag away from my grasp and cackled,

"And you say that I cackle!" I say indignantly, still trying to get the chips. In the end, Katherine sneaked up on us and snatched the bag away, "HEY!" me and Christy shouted.

"This is my house, plus, this is my room. Everything here belongs to me."

"Even us?" I counter.

"Yes." well that was unexpected. In truth, our personalities are unexpected. Christy just stares at Katherine as she eats some chips then she said, "Fine, you guys are my guests after all." she hands the bag over to me and I stuff my face full of the chips while Christy tries to get the bag back.

After that "food fight", we all go on our laptops. Me and Katherine go to play MC while Christy keeps on saying that we play with baby toys,

"What is so interesting about Minecraft anyways? Just look at it, it's just blocks."

"That's the fun of it." Kat says without looking up.

"But you're playing with blocks, building blocks. My mom told me to stop playing with baby toys long time ago."

"You'll never understand." I say to her while typing in my username. She scoffs and goes to You Tube to listen to songs and not us. Me and Kat laugh at Christy as she sings in her high-pitch voice. Just then, I get a notification saying there is a new video Skydoesminecraft released, I call Katherine to come over and watch it. I press play:

"Hey guys! Sky here, I just got a call from some guy incharge of my family and turns out I have three younger sisters. They go by the names Katherine, Athena and Christy."

All three of us are frozen in shock, yes, Christy came over once her name was called, 

"If you know me, WOOT! If you hate me, well, too bad. A man will call each of your cell phones, if you don't have one then they will call your home phone. If you are all in the same place, one of your mobile phone's will be called or the home phone. The man will have already told your "parents". That's all I wanted to say, so I'll see you later recruits."

I don't believe it. I am Adam Dahlberg's sister. My friends are too, so that means...as if Kat could read my mind, which I'm probably sure she can't, she shouted, "We're related!!!!!!!!!!!"