Wedding [Sam]

Sam sits across the dance floor from me, his legs stretched out in front of him with his tie loose. Dean has just gotten married and surprisingly, I think half the hunter population showed up. And a ton of angels, seeing as it was Castiel's wedding, too. I've not gotten used to Hannah, I can't really say I ever will.

She's so.. I don't know. Annoying?

Claire is sitting next to me, chatting with Balthazar about how great the wedding looks and how much she'd wish she had gotten here earlier. She missed the actual marriage part, but Dean and Castiel didn't seem to mind at all. Balthazar, on the other hand, showed up too early and drunk. I had to wrestle him into a bed and make him stay there until the wedding started.

I wasn't going to have him ruin the wedding by being the drunk of the crowd.

Sam has been ignoring me since he got here, it's heart wrenching, but I don't dwell on it for too long. I was, in fact, Castiel's Best Maid of Honour. There wasn't really much I could do, except get the wedding the way it is. Dean and Castiel are doing some weird, too-painful-to-watch dance.

I hear someone laugh behind me and I turn to look, it's just Gabriel with an angel I don't recognize. I smile. It's nice to have everyone here, together.

Except Lucifer, which I would've invited him if he had not been stuck in the cage with Adam, whom I would've invited as well. And Michael.

Frowning, I turn back to look and Castiel and Dean, but my view is blocked by Sam's crotch. I snort and look up at him, "Dance with me." He demands and holds his hand out. I'm hesitant, he's ignored me all day and suddenly, he wants to dance with me? What's this game he's trying to play?

"Would you still love me the same?" I say with the song and he smiles as I slide my hand into his. "Get it!" I hear Gabriel shout and whistle, my cheeks flushing crimson.

Sam pulls me against his chest once we're about three or four feet away from Castiel and Dean, who are holding each other close.

I stumble a bit, frowning at my inexperience with dancing. I'm inexperienced with everything, honestly. Sliding his arms around my lower back, he presses me close to his chest and grabs my left hand with his right. He starts swaying us slowly, absolutely not caring about the song.

It's not even being sung by R. City and Adam Levine. It's Tiffany Alvord, I believe. I was listening to this weeks ago, I guess Dean liked it.

My right hand finds his shoulder and I hum with the song, watching him look around the room with a small smile. "You know," His hazel eyes find mine, "If this is how you're going to play, I'm game." He smirks. "Am I playing unfair?"

"Very unfair." I retort and he chuckles, "This is a good song." It's changed to Love Me Like You Do, but it's an acoustic cover. Tiffany Alvord and some guy.

"I like the movie that comes with it." He smirks, "You watch it almost every week." He pushes me out gently and spins me around, pulling me back against his chest. My hand finds his shoulder once more, "The books are better."

This conversation took a big turn, he's changed the subject on me. Well, two can play this game.

"I see." He's cut it short, prepared to change the subject again, but I beat him. "How do you like the wedding?" I ask and he stares at me for a while, his eyes glancing down to my lips a few times. Yes, kiss me. "It's shockingly not bad."

"Asshole." He smiles and lets go of my left, wrapping both his arms around my lower back to pull against him. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I stand up on my tiptoes to be a little taller for both of us.