The Bet [SamXDeanXCastielxReader]

Prompt: I have a request for a one shot and I was sent your way via dirtysupernaturalimages! Would you be willing/able to a write a kind of ménage a quatre with the Reader x Team Free Will? I was thinking something like Reader/Dean make a bet that they can turn Cas and Sam on (who both have secret crushes on the Reader). Sam doesn't believe he'd be turned on by Dean getting dirty w/ Reader, and Cas doesn't think an angel can be turned on at all. They both end up losing and BAM, ménage a quatre. THANKS<

So I fucked up and I lost the name of the author. Sorry. If you just happen to be the actual author and give me prof then I'll credit you.

 Sorry, again.

(This Castiel gif makes me alive inside for some reason)

You walked out of the bedroom you shared with Dean and into the library where he, Sam, and Cas were all gathered around a table, discussing a strategy for the hunt you were all working on. Sam was buried in a book, searching for a way to kill the creature. You idled in the doorway, listening.

"Silver knife dipped in lamb's blood'll take it down," Sam said, sighing, obviously tired from hours of sifting through lore.

"Okay, then," Dean said. "Let's get this show on the road."

It was that moment you chose to walk in, sauntering over to Dean

"Hey, baby," you said, sitting on his lap and kissing his cheek. "What were you guys talking about?"

His arms wrapped around your waist, holding you close to him. "Oh, nothing. Just how to kill the djinn."

"How do you kill a djinn?" You asked innocently as you walked two fingers across his chest seductively.

"Silver in lamb's blood and... through the heart, was it, Sammy?" He asked, leaning over to look past you, making eye contact with his brother, wordlessly asking if he was right.

"Doesn't have to be through the heart," Sam corrected him, shifting uncomfortably in his seat."Close enough," Dean smiled up at you.

You pressed your lips to his in a slow, sensual kiss. His tongue ran over your lips and you opened your mouth granting him access. You moaned as your tongues collided and your breath mingled, you could taste subtle hints of the toothpaste you'd used earlier mixed with the whiskey Dean had been drinking that morning. Leave it to Dean to drink a bottle himself before you'd even had your first meal that day.

"Ahem," Sam cleared his throat. "Uh, guys, we're still here."

Cas nodded in agreement. He didn't understand the realm human affection and how you and Dean just couldn't keep away from each other. It was impossible to suppress the urge to just kiss him for the hell of it.

"My apologies, Sammy. Looks like I just got a little carried away," Dean said, smirking all the while.

Sam rolled his eyes and looked back down at a book, trying to distract himself. You knew the younger Winchester had feelings for you though he'd never admit it, and while you were worried about how it would affect the brothers' relationship, Dean found it absolutely hilarious and used every opportunity to make his brother jealous he could find.