Backwards Logic (Male Reader) [Dean]

Author: mxolhfanfics

FOLLOWWW DEMMMM

You'd done it many times. By it, you meant masturbate when the Winchesters weren't home. Of course, you were half-expecting them to return to the bunker just about always, but this time you were certain they weren't home. Still, just to be safe, you always put on music to hide your involuntary moans. You could never hide them even if you wanted. It also didn't help that the name you always moaned was 'Dean'.

Really, it was a disaster waiting to happen, so it shouldn't have been that big of a surprise when things went unexpectedly.

The Winchesters had left again, and you had just returned from a hunt of your own. That meant you should have a day to yourself. After reading some lore books (Dean would always tease you of how much you were like Sam in that respect), you'd gotten a call from Dean asking for anything you knew about a banshee- which, coincidentally, was the monster you'd just read about. Hearing his exhausted early-morning voice gave you way too many feelings, and before long, you had your music playing rather loudly through the speakers, your hand wrapped around your length.

You truly didn't mean to. You just needed some release, as the sound of his voice laced with sleep was just too... intoxicating. You pictured the man hovering over you, a sultry smirk upon his lips. A groan escaped your lips involuntarily, and you fell backward onto the bed to continue with the fantasy. Imagining it was his hand around you, his lips on yours, it was a wonder you could even vaguely function. Dean's name escaped your lips as a moan- just when you heard your door open.

Your eyes widened, and you sat up, scrambling for your blanket to cover yourself. Face bright red, you saw who the person at the door was. Your blush darkened as you processed this. "D-Dean!" The man seemed just as surprised as you, though he didn't look away, which made you more embarrassed. "I-I didn't think you'd be h-home yet!" Dean's cheeked flushed slightly pink, glancing away from your half-nude form.

"Uh... yeah, we just got in..." He seemed to have an epiphany mid-sentence, motioning to your stereo as he stepped in the room, a slight smirk on his face that made you harden underneath the sheets. "You know, this is a totally inappropriate soundtrack." What's he trying to get at here? You swallowed thickly, looking at him in confusion.

"What would you recommend?" The words had left your lips before you even had time to process them. Dean continued to step towards you, alarming you greatly. "W-What are you doing?" He gave you a look that gave you a feeling you couldn't find the words to describe.

"Don't play coy, Y/N. You wanted me to walk in on you." Your eyes widened as he reached the edge of the bed, and instead of moving, you stared at him in awe. "I heard you, you know. Your moans." As he said that, his hand slipped underneath the sheet and grasped your member. "What was it you imagined me doing?" Upon his lips he wore a sultry smirk, much better than the one you had envisioned. He leaned you, forcing you to lay on your back as his mouth hovering over your own. You felt you could hardly breathe, as everything was just so surreal. The man of your fantasies was... fulfilling them, without being prompted to. He chuckled, looking into your eyes. "Don't be shy, now. You're the one who was moaning my name..." That itself made you moan, his eyes sparkling with enjoyment.

"D-Dean..." He smirked at you as he began to move his hand up and down your shaft, causing animalistic sounds to escape your throat. He was most definitely pleased by this, moving his lips to your neck.

"Tell me what you imagining, Y/N." Your could feel the heat in your cheeks as you felt his breath on your skin. Sensing your slight uncomfortableness, he shifted to look you in the eyes. "You're okay with this, right?" Nodding, you bucked your hips into his hand, trying to create more friction. Smiling, he stared at you for a moment. "In your... fantasies, did I ever do this?" As he said that, he climbed further down the bed, pulling the sheets from around you entirely. Eyes widening, you realized what he was doing.