Come Here Little Girl [Dean]

By: winchesterstilinski-pack 

Go follow her on Tumlbr... she's awesome.

 she's awesome

"I am not doing that. No way!" You shouted through the motel room.

"Come on Y/N this is where he's going to be and it's probably our only chance to kill him." Dean argued. "I have to go too." 

You snorted, "You get to wear clothes though, you don't have to go in your fucking underwear!"
You had been on this case for the past two weeks trying to find the vampire that was terrorising the city, so of course you wanted to kill the son of a bitch. But the only problem was that he only showed his face once a fortnight at a club downtown. The club looked like your average sort of club from the outside but in reality it was invite only. Not only that but the invites were for men who had girlfriends and partners that would come along only in their underwear (or less) and then, "I don't even want to think about what sort of stuff happens in that club at night."

"Y/N, Dean won't let anyone hurt you - you just need to play along until we can get at the vampire." Sam consoled you, only calming your rage slightly.
"Also it was extremely difficult to get tickets and I'm not going through another two weeks of this." Dean grumbled.
You looked between the two brothers with exasperation as they stared their pleading eyes at you. Finally you sighed, "Fine I'll go. I'll go to the hell hole of objectifying and most likely fucking women." You added quickly as the boys smiled, "I'm not doing any fucking."
-
An hour later you were entering the club, one of Cas' trench coats wrapped tightly around you as well as Dean's arm wrapped tightly around your waist. You were about to head into the back room that you had been directed to until a large man stopped you.
"The coats stay here young lady." He muttered, looking you up and down.
You tried not to gag as you smiled and begrudgingly took the coat off and handed it to him. Then you two were on your way to the door again.
You whispered to Dean, "Next time you were the lacy underwear and I'll wear the suit." His response was a simple laugh as you entered the massive room. Suddenly you were surrounded by people; men were sitting down around tables while their female counterparts 'put on a show' for them. Some women were wearing lingerie, like you, but most women had progressed past that stage and were now fully naked. Some people were sneaking off to have sex, while others just watched the girls dancing, and then your eyes fell upon someone sitting at the top of the room with even more women swarming around him.

"That's him there isn't it?" You whispered to Dean. He nodded silently and you were glad to see that he wasn't drooling over all the naked women, which was actually quite surprising.

The two of you found an almost empty space as you began your performing. Being this bare and dancing this seductively made you slightly uncomfortable but you would have been turned on had there not been so many other hungry-eyed men gawping at you.

"I don't think our original plan is going to work." Dean muttered as you got closer so that you could speak to him and he casually placed his hands on your hips.