Castiel In Cuffs [Destiel] (Part 6 END)

author: rosie_berber

When Cas's eyes first open, the sheets smell of sweat and sex and it smells good. He glances over at his left wrist, the handcuffs still hanging there like a perverse bracelet. They did their job , he thinks, although he is uncertain as to which purpose they had most effectively served. True, their bondage had inhibited all his supernatural capabilities - but was that ever really the point? Castiel shrugs, satisfied with the events they had unfurled.

A soft snore fills the room. It is then that Castiel notices Dean is spread fully across the mattress, naked as the day he was born, his mouth muttering subconscious thoughts into his pillow. Castiel smiles at the sight, tucking his head into the meat of Dean's arm.

The contact is enough to elicit a sleepy grin from the man, who manages to wake himself enough to mutter a string of somewhat coherent thoughts into Castiel's hair.

"So they worked?"

"I'd say so," Castiel responds, pressing a quick kiss to that spot on Dean's shoulder that had once been his undoing.

"Hrm." Dean's eyes once again fall shut. "Cas?"

"Yes Dean?"

"When they were on ..." Dean hesitates before finishing his sentence. Castiel is unsure if it is because he is uncertain about his question, or if he has fallen back asleep. "When they were on - what did you want? More than anything?"

Dean pulls the angel's body closer to his own as he waits for his answer.

In a small, shy voice, Castiel manages to whisper "this."

Dean kisses where hair meets skin, assuring to the angel he meant what he said during the throes of passion. Dean Winchester was not one to love lightly, and it made Castiel feel like nothing else mattered.

Including the footsteps softly treading across the bunker's ground. A sound that does not register to either of the men so wrapped up in one another that the rest of the world seemed like a mere distraction.

But, as it turns out, it didn't matter that they were deaf to that sound, for Sam's face as he finds the two men nakedly intertwined, without a worry in the world, speaks volumes.

"I GOT THE BONE!" he screams as he sprints from Dean's doorway down the hall.

His choice of words leaves the lovers in stitches.

------------------------

This part was only like 350 words...... WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?

Anyway I'm tired,

mk Bye ._.