Neon Girl

By buzzmama

Las Vegas is far from paradise, in spite of what the brochures promise. It's a city where con artists make the rules and aspiring females often end up wearing sequins and dancing with a pole. Melody Holiday should know. She's a Vegas native with dreams of making it big in showbiz, just like her papa did back in the day, but she refuses to ride on his semi-famous coattails. Mel has performed for audiences since she could reach the keys of her piano, and all those gigs have taught her how to rub elbows. If she wants the freedom to do things her way, she has to be choosy about the elbows she rubs. One fabulous Friday, a handsome stranger with connections and killer kick boxing moves makes Mel an offer. She snags it, only to find out she's been had, in the form of a fifty year old debt that hasn't been paid. The boulevard takes an even weirder turn when Mel finds out the stranger has been stalking her. Yikes. As Mel learns more about the debt and her connection to it, and as her heart is dragged into the matter, she must face the music that there's no backing out. She has rubbed elbows with the very people who could take away her freedom for good. If you like your fiction shaken not stirred, with a slice of fantasy on the rim, NEON GIRL delivers the goods, offering readers a dose of drama, a dash of romance, and a heaping helping of Las Vegas schmaltz.

90 Part Story

ENJOY READING =)