Author's Prelude

Hiya! I'm Serena of Versatility, and this work is basically fan-fiction on its own. Note that I borrowed those characters whose hands I never drew myself. Honestly, I am not Arakawa Naoshi, and I do not own the characters and the story here as my own creation. 

Before reading this:

-Please read the original manga or watch the anime of Your Lie in April. (It sucks if you won't.)

-Please do comment if there are any grammatical errors and correct them. (I'd love these!)

-Please do not comment curses, bad words, and offensive language. (I'd kill ya if you do)

-Please comment any (classical) music suggestions! (Please refrain from telling me to use Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach all the time XD)

-Please enjoy the story! I hope you can get something from it. Yet, always remember, this is only fanfiction, (and a probable sequel HAHAHA)

-Please do as I please.

----------

"Music of music is music of its music in its music."--Some stranger said this.

Yes, music does it all. It will end you up in a cycle. A cycle you don't know how it will turn things up.  There I am now at a loss of words, please read and spread the word. Every chapter is a bit long, and I have added some minor OCs, so please bear with it and enjoy! ☺

(Credits to the original creators of those wonderful images. Thanks for sharing it to others! I credit Google, Zerochan and Pinterest and to the creators.)

(The schools are based from real-life conservatories...
Chopin Institute of Music-
Fryderyk Chopin University of Music

London Academy of Music-
Royal Academy of Music)

---------

To my family, friends, YLIA fans, to myself, and to mangaka Arakawa Naoshi.

Here is a fanfic.

Here is my opinion.

Please accept this as a reward.

Please hear their probable story:  after all, it's just from in my head.

---------

Also, special dedications for the Classical/Romantic composers in random chapters.

Without their music, I guess Ms. Arakawa wouldn't have been inspired to write this.

Maybe the world is a desolate place of gray.