The Big fight

A'Mari's pov
I woke up and got my clothes out then took a shower.

After i lotioned my body i went downstairs and started eating breakfast

Mom:I have someone i want you to meet after school so dress nice
Me:Ok
I put my bowl in the sink and got in car When i got in the car come and see me was on . I posted me lip singing to it on snapchat .
A few minutes later
When i pulled up to school lucas ran up to me.
Lucas:Why didnt you text me back?
Me:I didnt check my phone im sorry
While we was walking into to school he had his arm around me and his gf Kimberly walked up to us and started yelling .
Kimberly: Why do you have your arm around this ugly bitch
A'mari: look you dont kno me cause ill slap a hoe real quick with your loose pussy ass .
Kimberly: Lucas your just going to let her talk to me like that
Lucas:You came over here starting stuff with my bestfriend
Lucas pov
Yep i called her my bestfriend just to make her mad 😝
We was just standing there till Kimberly pushed A'Mari.  Then thats when she lost it

A'Mari's pov
When she pushed me we started fighting and while we was fighting her friends tried to jump me but i didnt care cause i was beating a bitch up .
2 girls was fighting kimberly friends while i was still fighting kimberly .
Lucas pov
Thats sad how they tried to jump my bestfriend they better be glad im a nigga or i would of jumped in .
Asia and her sister Daysha jumped in for A'mari.  So it was just one big fight. Security came and broke it up and took all of them to the office.
A'Mari's pov
After we got pulled apart we went to the office and the called all of our mommas and we got suspended for 3 days 😒.
Mya's pov
I went to go pick up A'mari for her school and when i walked in it was weave everywhere 😂.I dont care if she get suspended as long as she won .
I Walked in the office and A'mari was sitting with 2 other girls so i asked who they was
A'mari: These are the girls that jumped in for me They names is Asia and Daysha
Me: well yall can come with me ill drop yall off
Them:ok
When we made it to thier house they exchanged numbers with Mar Mar and we drove off.
A'mari pov
I all ready no what my mom finna say , if you won i dont care but if you lost you better run up on them on site 😊.
I also notice that my mom face is getting fatter and she gained some weight.
Me: mom are you feeling good
Mya:yea why
Me: cause you gained alot of weight and your face is fat. When i said that her eyes got big.
Mya's pov
I think she is going to find out before i tell her👀