Who did it 😕😕👀😨😱

The same night

Mya's pov
Me and Josh was at the mall with the kids when Mari had called me and told me I had to come home now its an emergency. I told josh and we left. We speed off to the house and it was police cars all in front of my house imma beat ha ass. I walked in the house and they had Kayla in handcuffs.
Me: what did she do
Police offer: She shot some one
Me:Can I talk to her for a minute
Police officer: Sure
Me:Explain
Kayla: A'mari was fighting and they was trying to pull her off but I seen kimberly pointing a gun at A'mari so I ran up to her and I was fighting her for the gun. Mind you shes pregnancy to get out of it but I accidentally shot her.
Me: where did you shot her at
Kayla: her side but I didn't try to
Mari walked over and hugged Kayla
Mari: mom I can explain
Me:its ok Kayla told me what happened
I walked over to the security guards
Me: where the fuck was yall when my baby was fighting
Security guards: we was watching the door
Me:yall was supposed to check everyone and because you didn't do your job look what the hell happened. You can forget a paycheck and if you got a problem you can catch the hands. They didn't say nothing so I walked away.
Amari pov
I never meant for this to happen.I should of just walked away like Lucas said.
The police officer walked up to kayla and uncuffed her then he walked up to me.
Police officer: So no one here is getting arrested but kimberly because she had an unregistered weapon. Next time you have a party get tighter sercurity. By then everyone had left. There was not mess but the cups and plates. I was kind of scared that they was going to take my bestfriend away but they didn't. Even thought all this bad stuff happened I still had a good time.

Sorry for any mistakes😜😋