New House🏡😛

The Next  Day
Amari Pov
They Finished taking all of our stuff to the house so now I just have go buy some stuff. I got out my bed and went to take a shower. After 15 minutes passed I got out and started drying my body off. I put on my clothes and Went to Aaliyah room.
What she had on ⬇

Aaliyah:Eat Eat

Amari:Omg you said your first word she said while hugging and kissing her

I took her to her changing
Table and started putting on her clothes.After I was done I put some ponytails in her hair and we left out.
What had she on⬇

We went in the kitchen and nobody was up yet so I made me and Aaliyah a bowl of cereal

We went in the kitchen and nobody was up yet so I made me and Aaliyah a bowl of cereal. After we finished eating I put our bowls in the sink and we went to the garage. Since we were going shopping I took my truck. I strapped Aaliyah in then we left.
At her house
I took out the keys and unlocked the door. I put Aaliyah down and she ran off. I walked upstairs to my room and took off my jacket and shoes. I pulled out a piece of paper to write down what I  need. Then I went to liyah room and wrote down what she needs. I already know what I need for the bathrooms but im going to put it down so I will remember. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen and wrote down what we needed. After I was finished I went to put back on my jacket and shoes. Then I went to find Aaliyah.

Amari:Aaliyah come on

She came running down the hallway. I picked her up then we left.

At the mall
Right now we are at bath and body works to get me some smell goods. I was finished so I went to check out. We left that store then we went.Hot topics and caters. Then we went to get some shoes. After an hour we was back in the car. No we are on our way to target to get stuff for Aaliyah's room. I spent 250 there. Then I went to Bobs furniture and ordered our beds, dressers and couches.

Worker:Your stuff will be at your house at 7:00 so please be home.

Amari:Ok
The last 2 stores we had to go to was Bed Bath and Beyond and Shopko.
We made to Bed Bath and Beyond. I went to the Back and got me a comforter. The we went to Shopko and got some shelves for our closets.
Now we are on our way to the grocery store.
I grabbed a whole bunch of stuff and my total came up to 300.76.

Cashier:You must get foodstamps

Amari:Actually I don't im paying for this with cash. All black people ain't on foodstamps.

They out all the bags in my cart and she gave me my change. I threw the quarters at her face and walked away. People was laughing but I don't care cause that made me mad.
I put all the bags in the car then we drove off. When we pulled up at the stop light my phone started ringing so I pushed the answer button and it was Lucas.

Lucas:Bae where you at

Amari:On my way to Wendy's. You want something

Lucas:Yeah get me anything

Amari:Ok

I pulled into the drive thru

Cashier:Hello welcome to Wendy's how can I help you

Amari:I want to number 7 and a kids meal

Cashier:What to drink

Amari: both Sprite and Apple juice for the kids meal

Total:24:76

I pulled up to the window and gave him the money

Cashier:can I get your number beautiful

Amari:Sure
I wrote it down but what he don't know is its not mine. He gave me my food and I was going to drive off until he said something

Cashier:Ill call you when I get off

Amari:Ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just pulled up to the house. It is only 6 so we have an hour till our beds come. I called Lucas so he can help me with the bags but he was already out side.
I took the food in and then I came back out and help with the rest of the bags. Lucas came in with Aaliyah so I guess that's it.

We started eating then someone knocked at the door so I think its our furniture. I went to open the door and I was right.

Delivery Man:Are you Amari

Amari:Yes

Delivery man:Sign here

I signed my name then they started bringing the stuff in. They put in the stuff all the right places then I tipped them.

Lucas:Tomorrow you have to go get cable and internet

Amari:I know

Lucas:Ok well lets start unpacking

At 10:00
We just finished so we going to bed now. Good night

Sorry for any mistakes