What are we having?

Skip to 3 days after........

I woke up and took a shower. I got out and lotioned my body and found an outfit

I walked downstairs and my mom was on the phone but she hung up as soon as I made it downstairs

Mom: The doctors appointment is when you get out of school so  come straight home

Me: ok

I went and got in my car and drove off. When I pulled up to the school there was a fight. So I ran up there to see who was fighting and it was Kimberly and someone who I couldn't see cause there back was towards me.

Lucas: Who's fighting ?

Me:idk                                       We walked into school and went into our math class and stared writing the notes that are on the board. Then my phone vibrated it was a text from lucas.

LeeLuc: I want you to meet my friend and his girl tomorrow.

Me: ok ??

After math I had dance class I went and change into a tank top and leggings . I walked in and started warming up. Soon the teacher walked in and started teaching us a dance to work

Mr.Fabino: A'Mari i think your best dancer in this class
Me:thanks
Kimberly: Umm no i am
She just dont kno in Detroit i was the best dancer.
Kimberly:lets have a twerk off
Me: ok

(Whoever you think won thats A'mari)

Dance class was over and everyone said I won so Kimberly got mad and walked out . I went back and put my clothes back on.

It was time for lunch and I went to China house and got some Chinese food. While I was eating I was checking my social media then Lucas texted me and said did I want any thing from the store and I told him I was already going to the store and he said ok.

I threw away my trash and went to the store next door to the Chinese place and got me a couple snacks and headed back to school. I walked in and the teacher was closing the door so I had to run . Then she opened the dor and almost smashed my foot. At the end of the day I went in my car and drove off and went home and my mom was in the car waiting for me . So I just walked over and got in the back because Josh was in the front . After a while we made it and my mom went to sign in.

Mya's POV

I really hope I have a boy because I already have a baby girl.

They called my name and we walked to the back with the nurse and she told me to lay down.

Nurse: Hello Mya how are you feeling

Mya: I'm feeling great just the morning sickness is killing me

Nurse: well that should stop at 6 months

Mya: ok

I lifted my shirt up and she put the cold gel on my and moved it around.

Nurse: Well your having a .......

A'Mari's POV

I'm so excited that i'm going to be a big sister.

Lucas's POV

I think im going to ask A'mari out on a date then give her a promise ring after I ask her out. Since today Friday i'm going to ask her do she want to go out to eat. I pulled out my phone and shot her a text.

Lucas: If your not busy do you want to go on a date with me?

A'Mari: Sure wat time

Me:I'll pick you up at 8:30 dress nice
A'Mari:ok

A'Mari POV
After i text lucas back i went and got in the shower. After 15 minutes i got out and lotioned my body put on my bra and panties and went to find me some clothes

 After 15 minutes i got out and lotioned my body put on my bra and panties and went to find me some clothes

I got dressed and went to tell my mom i was leaving.
A'Mari:Mom im going on a date ill be back later
Mya:Ok be safe
Lucas POV
I just notuced that i dont kno where A'Mari live so i had to text her .
Me:where you live
A'Mari:123 Sesame street

(😂😂)
I pulled up to her house and was amazed because it was big. I text her that I was outside. While i was waiting scrolled through Instagram. A'mari walked up to the car and knocked on the window. I unlocked the doors.
A'Mari: Hey Bestfriend
I wish i was more than her bestfriend😳
Me: Hey
We pulled up to applebees and got out.
Me: You dont mind if we double date do you
A'Mari: No i want to meet new people she said smiling
We walked all the way to the back and i seen my boy Dillyn and his girl Kayla. I walked up to him and Dapped him up and introduced A'Mari to him and Kayla.
Dillyn: Hey A'Mari im Dillyn and this is Kayla
Kayla: Nigga i can introduce myself. Hey boo im Kayla nice to meet you .
A'Mari laughed.
A'Mari POV
I think i found my new bestfriend