Details

You are a hybrid of a Vampire, Demon, God you live in a human world under different appearance. You made a successful life for yourself. Your friends called you Darkness in reference of your gamer tag. You have own a major successful company but you barely have time for everything. You are heading to coffee shop. Your real body died really long time ago after a band of merc invaded the palace you live when you were 5 years old then you were handy cap because of a mission you took they hold your second older sister hostage until you cast a forbidden spell all the invaders died.

This is my first story that I did on Wattpad and I am not expecting it to be great your comment on how I could make my story better or you can suggest stuff for me too do would be great just letting you know I got this werewolf idea is from PrincessPeaz 'My Brother is my mate' I started to thinking what if a build up romance with a werewolf and a hybrid and then I realized does werewolf mate their enemy so I decided to do on a beautiful youtuber Sssniperwolf and how they cope with each other their in love but their animal instinct discover the other is a werewolf and the other is a hybrid between vampire/demon/god how will their love life be.