Chapter 1: Meeting

You were tired of pulling all nighter yesterday writing a love poetry someone requested you doing on YouTube. You went to a local cafe and ordered your usual order coffee with cream you realized that hardly anyone there. You came early because you want a head start on the poetry that you didn't finish last night. When your coffee came you pay and find a empty table that you always seat you sat down your laptop and start typing. It was 9:00 and you look up from your laptop you saw a huge wave of people coming to Starbucks making a huge line. Every table was filled out your phone started to ring you look and see Sssniperwolf just uploaded a video. You watch a 15 minute long video at the end she said " I going to a cafe thanks for joining the wolf crew awoooooo!" You plug your headphones in but you didn't officially put on when you noticed a girl that look exactly like Lia you decided to ignore it put on your headphones and play a song called 'Glad you came by the wanted' you started typing then a few minutes in you felt a tap on your shoulder. Then you turn around a beautiful girl was right behind me she said "Hi can I seat here all the other tables are filled and this is the only table that have only have opened seat may I." You said " Sure" she took a seat right next to you and she looked over and "what are you doing" she asked. You said " I am doing a love poetry." " I never got your name" she said "My name is Lia." "You." You said "All my friends called me Dark" "Do you have a YouTube channel?" She said "Yeah my channel called Sssniperwolf" I ask "Do you enjoy watching a specific YouTuber?" She said "yeah I find Prince Of Darkness really attractive in how he speaks and when he plays with his friends he always look out for them he is really caring person." She said "Now I going to asked you the same question" you avoided the question and put on your headphones. Lia realized you were avoiding the question and she started to get irritated and you knew without even looking you told her you would answer after you finish the love poetry. While you were working on it you started sing about love in your real voice. Your voice was beautiful and perfect you sang and started to remember when you first started singing was back in your 10th grade. Your friend dared you to sing a song that portrayed high school or college life. I started to sing about love towards heartbreak and back to love you went to act the part all the people look at you. How amazing your voice is all the faction of student looking and the started to participate. The first was the nerd flying their drone when I was singing in the courtyard in the middle. You ran towards the jocks and they were arm wrestling when you there you sang while you beat the head jock. You walk to a pillar and rest while your arm act like a head guard and you sang the part of heartbreak. You ended the song and you became popular in each faction.(Present) You finished sing and everyone in clapping for you and you turned but stopped halfway and greet by kiss by Lia. "That was beautiful song my angel" she said, You said "Why are you calling me a angel?" Lia said "Isn't it obvious your voice is a angel." You blush 20 shade of red Lia notice it and have a smirk she teased you Lia teasing you by kissing your cheek.