Chapter 2: Danger

You finally finished my stuff you saw a group of people acting suspicious and you saw a gun you told to Sssniperwolf/Lia that you be right back. You heard them come in and hold people hostage you change your appearance to your real form and protect the civilians. You stopped time for five minutes to take out their weapons you summon your sword. You activated your stopped time for five seconds you use your insane super speed cut down their assault rifle. Your slow time ended and you stared down the bad guys with your killing intent leaking out. The leader felt brave enough to take a hostage and it was Lia no less. You were hesitated then Lia gave you a look that she wants you to do it and you got the feeling that Lia knew who you were. Lia bite the guy arm and you use your super speed to rescue her you were carrying her bridal style and start to knocking them out. You set her down when you guys are out of their sight and you said "You should be safe here wait here till your friend or the authorities comes to get you." You let go and deal with the remaining guards when you felt someone holding on to you Lia said "Thank you for saving me" and gave you a quick peck on your cheek and you left and deal with the bad guys. When you appeared in front of them and you fought them in hand to hand combat lucky you took martial arts when you were younger and currently a black belt in every type reason being that you were bored and competitive. It bring back your memories of this girl that had the same first name that you had a crush on. She was one of those girls that are has a few friends she was more those gamer girls which is kinda your thing. You and Lia had a great time messing around and she determine getting to know you and beat you at your own game. You guys hang out after class and played games against each other.(Present) The thugs one by one started holding you down and you knew you can't escape the hold one of the thug reach for a gun when we heard a loud bone cracking we all looked at the direction to the place I put Lia and I was worried they would get her. Out of nowhere a white wolf appear and bite the gunman hands and the remaining thugs holding me down started to get the white wolf you use your remaining speed/dark power to get to the white wolf and be a human shield protecting the white wolf. You felt sharped pain going in you one by one the knife going through you hear the hostage gasp, the white wolf growled in anger and annoyance you were having trouble staying conscious even though you were a noble blood vampire you can't regenerate your body and you were bleeding out quickly. You dropped to the ground and you heard bone cracking and the white wolf was now a white werewolf and those are rare around this part to your knowledge. The white werewolf started knocking thugs out in a quick blinding speed. The white werewolf got every single thug possible unconscious you managed to get yourself up. You leaned on the table breathing heavily and said "Go ahead and kill considering we are sworn enemy." The white werewolf said "I will not kill you and besides I found my mate today I wonder if he is anything like my childhood friend?" You said "I would love to listen but it look like I would bleed out before I even hear it" you gave a quick happy smiled before you went unconscious.  You heard a familiar voice but you can't see well your vision started getting blurry and you started to get flashback of your childhood friend/crush. Out of nowhere you said "Sorry Lia for not being there after we were kids and sorry for leaving you alone." You heard that familiar voice again saying "Nononononono come on stay with me (Y/N) don't you dare die on me I need you please stay with me." You strength was fading quickly you put all your strength into your right hand. You raised your right hand and soon somebody respond by grabbing it. You immediately recognized it was the white werewolf and you simply said "Thank you for helping me deal with those guys and sorry I wasn't be much of use in battle thanks." You give a quick smiled then your body started to feel heavy your muscles was tense up strength was completely gone.