Author note

I been seeing the stats of people reading my story and I am honestly happy. I published two more story My twin brother is my mate and Dark Adventure. I appreciate you giving my Sssniperwolf x reader but it is sad that nobody is giving any love to my other story😭. Just letting you know I worked on my Dark Adventure series more often then this but I honestly don't know  leave a comment if you want me to continue it or not. I am adding Sssniperwolf/Lia to my Dark Adventure series but I am currently doing Date/Lemon to my Female character check that. Now I have say some good news I have a Co-Writer: xLivingLegendx he and I are good friends in real life and we currently working on his story together so I am his Co-Writer. If you want to know anything about our stories or our first story together or anything about myself or xLivingLegendx we are both are new to this so we don't expect to be great but leave nice supportive comments and made a couple of suggestions on ways to improve. This is RD Angel wishing everyone have a nice and relaxing day peace. If anyone knows any Marvel or DC character females you want to me to include to Dark Adventure series and just so you know I going to mess around the history of Marvel and DC a bunch so let's see.