Chapter 3: Hope

The white werewolf  who Lia a.k.a Sssniperwolf looking at the rapidly fading childhood friend/crush "Nononono please stay with me." In her thought she was thinking of ways to save until she realized something. Their was voice talking to her head it was her wolf "Hi my name is Hope your wolf and it's so wonderful that I could talk to you." "Why is your mate dying pull those knifes out of chest and lick his wounds." Lia thought back "I can't do anything I never learn took a medical class when I was at school and he lost so much blood." Hope said "Your a special werewolf remember meaning you have special abilities yours is healing." Lia wasted no time removing the blades from you and pulled off your shirt revealing your chest earning a loud growling from her. Lia was memorized and did a angry growing you knew she was angry your scars you collected over the years and it appear she could be go another round and could fight anyone. You regain consciousness and honestly you felt awful and your whole body was super sore you knew something was going on inside your body you made a mental note that you need to study your blood for any side effect or it's true purpose. Lia helped you up onto a open seat and she ask you in a worried look "Are you okay" you stared at her for a moment you thought back since you fell in love with her in a way you knew somehow she would understand your pain. You were about to say something when you felt your condition coming up (Your condition is were you cough insane large amount of blood and experience unbearable pain.) you managed to get most of your blood in where as some went between your fingers of your claw/hand. Lia super sense of smell detected a large amount of blood and saw it was dripping from your finger. Lia asked in the most worried tone "Are you alright" you said "Fine just my condition acting up again." Then you both heard police sirens coming you immediately went the nearest sink to split out your blood. You rinse your mouth throughly and you look at Lia and told her "Go find a safe place to change and get your clothes." You try to restrain all the bad guys then you left and change back to your human form you were leaving and pretend/acted that you were there at the entire time. You came face to face with Lia/SSSniperwolf you both decided to both be scarce with each other to keep appearances. You said "Are you alright once I heard the shooting I decided to hide in the bathroom." Lia caught onto what you were doing and did the same "Yes I'm fine." You and Lia gotten your stuff and head out where the police were there. The police started to question the customers and you and Lia but all your stories was basically the same. You both said good bye to each other and exchange phone numbers and also game account. Lia gave you a quick kiss on your cheek then went inside her car.