Chapter 1:Nightmares

This chapter and a few other's will be told in 3rd person enjoy!

It was a quiet morning in the camp every kitten was sleeping safe and sound in their tent's well not every kitten Shadow or lily as his friends called him could not more be uncomfortable at this time the young meif'wa has been having nightmares ever since their camp was attacked by shadow souls. Begin the shadow lords son made him go into thinking that it was all his fault and that if he never joined the group the shadow souls wouldn't have been able to track down his scent and hurt the other's. Although everybody told him it was okay and the the injuries where minor he still wouldn't let's it go shadow having a record for cutting has been kept away from all sharp object's and they made him give in all his weapon's including his dagger's which are his main weapon of defense. Of course he protested at this but they rather hear him complain then see him bleeding in a pool of his own blood. Even though he's no cutting him self shadow hasn't been getting better he's not his usual cheerful self and that's worrying the other's.

~Time skip brought to you by my back cramps~

Different from the early morning the camp was now buzzing with activity patrols begin set up to go hunt and the constant talking of friends. Shadow did not join in any of this for his depression has gotten worst remember earlier when i said he'd been having nightmares well he had one and no normal one no no no he had the worst type of nightmare he could ever imagine witnessing his mother die a second time. Now that's harsh. Shadow was currently sitting by the lake in the the middle of the camp lost in his own thought until a little someone thought it would be funny to splash him with water from the lake that someone was Zane, Zane ro'meave shadow's Bkff (best kitten friend forever) as shadow was spating out the water that he had engulfed   Zane was in the lake laughing his little but off " you should have seen the look on your face lily it was great" " oh i'm sure it was but it's not as great as your face is going to be after i clobber you!" shadow yelled clearly mad noticing his anger Zane immediately stop's laughing and instead climbs out of the lake to comfort his friend " sorry lily i didn't think you would get mad at that" " well i'm sorry this is the reaction you where looking for but why would you even do that you know i'm not feeling well but here you go splashing water all over me!" shadow growled getting even angrier " well that's kinda why i did it i knew you where down and wanted to cheer you up" " cheer me up do i look happy NO of course not just tell me where gene is so i can ask him to dry me off" "um well you see gene sorta kinda went out hunting" " then where's Travis i'm such his book has a spell that can dry me off" " t-t-Travis is also out hunting "

"So your telling me that i'm stuck in these wet clothes until they come back" Zane just nodded " if that's the case then i'm going CLAW YOUR EYES OUT ZANE YOU KNOW I HATE WATER" "I-I-I'M sorry lily i just wanted to make you happy again" Zane said clearly about to cry " WELL LOOK HERE MISTER SPLASHY PANTS YOU DIDN'T MAKE ME HAPPY YOU JUST MADE ME MAD AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU JUST STAYED AS FAR AS POSSIBLE FROM ME GOT THAT" shadow hissed then stopped dead in his tracks when realized what he just said to his best friend. Crying Zane said " Ok if that's what you want lily than i will" "  no giggles wait i didn't meant it i'm sorry" " i'm sorry too lily" "why are you sorry giggles" "i'm sorry that i don't accept you apology" with that Zane ran to the entrance of the camp where the hunter's where coming back and he went straight to Travis, Travis begin the friend he is quickly drops his prey down on the pile and goes back to comforting Zane " shhhh giggles it's ok what's wrong" Travis say's Zane just points to lily " what did lily do giggles tell me" while Zane was telling Travis everything shadow realized something.....

The nightmares that he's been having are nothing if he turned into a...... nightmare himself.

OMG i can't believe what i just wrote this is the best chapter right now and the only chapter but hey it's still amazing ok so let me just clear some things up.

1. shadow's nickname is lily because he likes to make flower bracelet's, crowns and etc.

2. Zane's nickname is giggles because he just loves to giggle.

3. shadow wanted gene to help because all the kittens have a least 3 powers and one of gene is (ripoff from avatar but does totally different things) begin able to bend air.

4. yes Travis can still turn into his demon form.

5. the ages in this are kinda weird so bear with me Aaron is the oldest at 4 the other's all except for Zane and shadow are 3 Zane and shadow are 1 i know right weird.

Anyway thx for reading and i'll be working on chapter 2 the rest of the day so stay tuned Nyah~🐈🐾