Chapter 3: Forgivness

Hi midnight's sorry i didn't pot yesterday and sorry for posting really late.Anyway let's get to it>3.

Shadow's POV~💗

I woke up wrapped in gene's arms I felt a slight blush come across my face. "Shadow your finally awake!" I heard Zane scream " yeah i am giggles, so are you still mad at me or no?" " Of course i'm not mad at you anymore I realized that are feud was stupid and that i didn't know what to do with myself when i wasn't with you" the two of us shared a hug after that and we deiced to leave gene alone and just hangout.

While we were hanging i out my cut's started to hurt, really bad to but i guess i deserved the pain. When Zane realized this he asked if i wanted him to go wake up gene to help ease the pain, of course i told him no because i don't want ever body worrying about me. After awhile the pained eased a little only to come back again and come back worst. Zane must have picked this up because as soon as he saw the look on my face he started running towards the tent me and gene shared. I tried to stop him but wasn't fast enough, I knew their was no way i getting out of this might as well let it happen.

Zane's POV~💙

Even though Shadow didn't say anything i could tell how much pain his cut's were causing him even earlier when i asked if he wanted me to get gene he said no, that's what i hate about shadow he can be so stubborn at times and it often get's on every bodies nerves.

Once i finally reached their tent i started to shake gene awake which got me a " 5 more minutes" reply I shake him even harder and that woke him up " Zane what's the matter?" " It's lily i think that his cut's are starting to hurt and i was wondering if you could do something to help ease the pain." That immediately got gene's attention he told me to go back to shadow and that he would be their soon.

I did as i was told and went back to shadow after a few minutes of waiting i saw gene heading our way with a few new bandages for lilies arm. Gene asked shadow " how much does it hurt" "not to much it just stings a little" was shadow's reply. I started cleaning shadow's wound's with my power and after gene took out the old bandages and put the new ones on i could tell that it was hurting for shadow but he never said anything.

No one's POV~🐈

After cleaning Shadow's wound's gene asked how they felt now now shadow saying that they felt much better. This made Zane and Gene feel much better but they did notice the frown that was forming on Shadow's face." Lily what's wrong" Zane asked Shadow looked up and they noticed tears in his eyes this made gene worried " is it the bandages are they to tight do your cut's still hurt" " n-n-no it's not that it's just that for they past few day's I've been causing everyone to worry and i feel really bad for that, you guy's have more important things to do than worry about me."

" Lily don't say that you deserved to worried about and every single one of us care about you deeply" Zane said " yeah exactly you don't have to feel bad their's nothing wrong in getting help when you need it" gene added on. " You guy's are really the best friend's and kitten could ever have thanks for that" shadow said wiping away the tears from his eyes at the end of that little conversion the three of them shared a group hug and talked with each other for the rest of the day sharing jokes and laughs.

Thanks for reading guy's sorry this chapter is so short and i'm sorry if my writing seems bad this is my first story and i'm not so good at writing so 🐻 with me.Oh and just so you know i'll be moving things along in future chapter's so stick around. Anyway night midnight's sweet dreams Nyah~🐾🐈