Appearance

Hi everybody my name is Roxie and welcome to the story well at the description (appearance only) of the characters in the story just so you this is and AU of mine based on the MCD universe but without farther ado I present to you the kittens!(I'm only doing the main characters at the beginning)

Shadow~💗

Shadow has brown hair with red eyes he looks similar to Laurence in Pinkart14's drawings he's also as tall maybe just a little shorter than that Laurence. The clothes he wears are this short panted overalls with a red and white striped shirt.

Zane~💙

Zane looks just like Pinkart's Zane just Zane doesn't have a mask in this story but he still has freckles. Zane's attire consist's of light black short pant's (that girls wear they all wear the short's a girl would wear) and a black and white striped hoodie.

Gene~💜

Gene looks like gene from P-Y-F and wears light blue short's and a dark blue and white striped hoodie.

Travis~💚

Travis looks just like Travis from Pinkart wears a white and white striped hoodie (the first white is just a little darker than the other one) with white short's but in demon form the hoodie's green turn dark purple and the shorts turn black.

Other's~💗💙💜💚💛

Just like the other four they either look like the ones from P-Y-F or Pinkart14. Also like the other's only the hoodie's and short's color changes (except for Dante who i made have curly blue hair cause i think it's cute ^_~) Garroth~ light blue and white hoodie and same colored short's. Laurence~ green and white hoodie with light green short's. Vlyad~ brown and white striped hoodie with dark green short's. Dante~ pink and white striped hoodie with white short's. Aaron~ red and white striped hoodie black short's.

Whew that took me a while but yeah here are the clothes they wear and what they look like and don't worry i'll be posting 2 chapter's today after this Nyah~🐈🐾

Word count :324: