Intro

Everything is darkness......my family has died by the wrath of King Rah.....I told my mother that I would avenge her even if it was the last thing I did. I looked into my little sister's eye's, she was crying....she told me to take her bear so that I could remember her forever. I cried into her hand and begged her not to go...she was my bubbly happy little sister that I couldn't live without. I started to cry when she gave me a last sad smile...then she closed her eyes.

"No please Marie you can't leave!" I sobbed hysterically wishing I was dead too,wishing that I had stopped it,wishing that I had went to her birthday party then she still would be alive and so would my Mother.  I wished a lot of things that night but now that I look back on it with the walls splattered with that horrible shade of dark red blood, with the doors kicked down and our whole house being totally ransacked. I blamed myself and..... I still do........it was my fault for going out even after seeing Marie's look of sadness for me not being to attend her birthday bash when she was going to unveil her latest vampire trick....s-she had finally learned how to turn into a bat.

I just had to turn  her down and tell her that she could show me later that night when I came home, if only I had known that she wouldn't have been able to,that I would never see her beautiful face or her cute little eyes or that that look that always made me laugh so hard that I would snort. My life was a good one even when they started to crack down on the other Vamps and Witches and Werewolves. It was a good life until the most important thing in my life was taken from me: My Family. Even though I got mad at my family a lot I still loved them....I just hoped that they knew that. 

With all my heart I swore to my Mother that I would kill King Rah even if it took the last breath out of me he took my family's souls to become the most powerful human being now I'm training to take his.