2: What If ?!?!

I just had a random thought while walking though the woods clutching  Marie's bear, what if I was sent to the correctional facility because my family is dead? What if I froze up if confronted about my power's or what I was. How would I prove to them before they killed me?! I mean, if you think about it they probably wouldn't even think twice about killing me they've probably already sided with King Rah and if they have there probably mortals and if there...mortals then I would have no trouble wooping their butt's with my awesome vampire abilities.

So I guess I really have nothing to fea-WOAH!!

A evil witch suddenly stared me in the eyes her snaggle tooth so visible, her face a warty mess and she was so short I thought she was a smurf, she talked like chalk screeching on a chalkboard and it hurt my ears to even listen to it. I looked up to see what my leg was stuck in and why I was upside-down and it was a rope. Why was a such dummy that I couldn't look where I was walking, let alone look for witches huts!

The witch then cackled and then threw something like Floo-Powder in my face and I blacked out my last memory was her ugly face.

When I woke, I quickly searched my bag for Marie's teddy bear otherwise heads were going to be rolling on the cement floor. But it wasn't there, I screamed in rage but was silenced when a hand came over my mouth.

It's a cliffhanger but oh well guess you'll just have to keep reading to find out but this a celebration chapter not because our vampire girl was kidnapped but because I got a laptop today so I'll be able to update WAY more often! Oh and also soon you guys will be able to know her name but I'm looking for the PERFECT scenario!