FMV 3💓💓💓💓💓💋💋💋

" Guys guys." That was me panting after running from the school canteen to visit my friends. But my two bff's were currently busy on the phone with their boyfriends Those two girls are very lucky indeed to get those types of boyfriends. I mean they're cute , smart, handsome, charming and I have to share one thing those guys have sexy packs . I have seen them once in a school party at the swimming pool . They were in their swim trunks. Okay that's enough about them now let's get back to my story. So my friends hung up the phone . " I am extremely sorry guys for disturbing you in the middle of your sweet business." I apologized. " No it doesn't matter we were just about to hang up  the phone after seeing you". CHATCY said with a smile. " Yo, NIKKI SWISTON , what up ? Any problems ? How could we help you ? " KATTEY asked with a smirk . Yeah, we saw you panting just now ." CHATCY added. " I have a problem doctors." " Then just spill out patient, NIKKI". Said doctor KATTEY " DOCTORS I feel like fainting. " " No worries, just tell everything to us , we'll take care of the problem." CHATCY said " After all we are doctors and you have come to the correct place child 👌👌👌" KATTEY said like a therapist.