FMV 8

"DONE !!!" We all screamed in joy. We rejoiced as if we have defeated a beast. I took a glance at my watch,it was 6.40 p.m. "Nikki !" I heard my moms' scream. "Yes mom!" I answered. "Please go and take your shower!" My mom ordered. "I think I need to take my shower guys so I'll go first and then you guys can take your turn to shower." I said. "Aye aye captain!" My friends said. I got my towel and invaded the shower. As I stepped in my friends stepped out of my room. I was singing one of my favorite jams in the shower. Suddenly old memories took over my mind. I saw the wonderful times where I and Brandon sang the same jam. We smiled at each other. His fingers ran through my hair and I could still see his grins in my eyes. Suddenly, it drowned away and then came another tide of memory. It was the first time I and Brandon went to the beach. We built a big sandcastle and we named it the LOVE OF THE TWO STARS. Haha it was beautiful as our love. The water flushed away without any alarm. The castle drowned as our love. This was a serious deal for me. I thought our love won't stay or survive. I tried to tell him but he refused to listen. It was clearly my mistake, I should have looked before I leaped. Till this very day, I blame him for our breakup. If he just listened. "Hey Nik are you done in there?" interrupted Chatcy, "I can't stay longer out here. Hey nature calls man!" Katey yelled from outside. "Oh okay!" I stammered. "Hey Nikki are you thinking about ........."  Chatcy's voice trailed away. "Think of what?" I broke in. "Nothing!" exclaimed Katey. I heard them whispering outside. I wonder how Chatcy read my mind voice. Then I dressed up in the toilet and I heard Katey talking to someone. It might be her boyfriend. "Hey Brandon!" she said. I quickly came out of the toilet and snatched the phone from Katey's grip. "Hello Brandon!" I said pouring down tears. My nose turned rose red. There was a sudden silence across my room. I could hear Brandon wheezing. I could hear him cry. I was actually bewildered because that was the first time I heard that guy cry. Chatcy patted on my back. Katey held my hands. Then Brandon hung up. I passed the phone back to Chatcy. "Did he say anything?" I asked Chatcy, but she stood still as a pillar. I couldn't hold much longer as my friends silent was killing me. "Hey Nikki, just step out of this please because......." Katey paused. "Because what !" I asked them. It was a devastating moment waiting for them to spill out the truth. "Come on you two ! Open your mouth and say something." I screamed like a psycho path. "It is not like what you think Nikki!" said Chatcy leaving her sentence like a cliff hanger. "Nikki you will never get back your Brandon because............" Katey pulled up leaving anxiety in the air. "Because what!" I screamed "BRANDON LOVES VALENCIA!" Chatcy shouted. "Katey wanted to hide this from you as this would be  difficult for you to handle." Chatcy spilled out the truth. I crashed down to the floor. Pain took  over my pure heart. "How could he!" I whispered under my breath. I cried like no other. "Sorry Nikki, I didn't" I pushed Chatcy away before she could finish her sentence. I felt painful like no other. The beautiful past memories flashed again and again. "What would you guys do.It is not your fault!" I said wiping off my tears. "Nikki please don't cry dude. It hurts us and it makes us feel guilty.Come on step out of this." Katey said trying to console me."Create yourself a new world where only you and your beloved ones belong." Chatcy said holding my hands. I looked through her eyes and I saw the truth. Then I got up to my foot and combed my hair. While Katey was showering, I and Chatcy had a small sister talk. Suddenly Brianna placed a knock on my room door. She entered, Brianna was confused to see me in my cry baby eyes. "Nikki did you cry or something?" Brianna asked. Chatcy tried to get her out but she pushed Chatcy away and sat on my bed."Hey you okay?" she asked with her mommy looks. "Yeah I'm fine, just hit my foot at the door." I said trying to cover up everything. "Is it Brandon?" she asked. I shot her the how do you know look. "Oh come on Nikki, I know all about your secret love. I promise not to tell mom." she poured down. "Are you sure you won't tell mom?" I double confirmed. She held my hands and gave a light smooch at my cheek as a yes. "Just don't worry! I have confidence that your love will succeed." She said and left the room. I shot Chatcy the dirty look. "Hey don't look at me like that. It was not me or Chatcy." She retorted. As Katey came out of the bathroom dressed, Chatcy snatched her clothes and rushed into the toilet to take her shower. Katey sat down next to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Come on let's go have breakfast."Katey invited me. "Hey don't you guys dare to leave me and have breakfast." Chatcy warned from inside the toilet. Outside both of us giggled. At least that took of my mind. Later Chatcy came out of the toilet dressed up. "Now let's go down together." Chatcy said in calm tone. I stopped my friends from exiting my room. "What the hamburgers do you want now woman?" Chatcy asked. "Seriously Chatcy, hamburgers!" Katey asked pathetically. "Hey don't judge me,me just hungy." Chatcy said as a little kid. "Guys why can't I get Brandon and how do you guys know about it?"  I asked in a gloomy tone. "Oh come on, please don't start again Nikki. " Chatcy said. "Nikki, we got to know this a year ago. Yeah I know you guys broke up 4 years ago but after you guys broke up, Valencia tried taking over your place by being very nice to Brandon. She tried to patch up Brandon's punctured heart using sweet words." Katey said the story. "Obviously and eventually Mr. Braddy fell for it." Katey gave an eye roll.  I mean like it is stupid to fall for a sassy principles daughter. Ahhhhhhhhhh I just hate her! She loves to mess with me and my life. (If you think that my love should succeed let me know down in the comments and if you think Brandon is stupid, write down in the comments).