FMV 11

"So Nikki what was that about you wanted to tell us ? " Chatcy asked shooting me a concerned look. I gulped in some air and brought up a few pieces of myself together and started. "Actually, speaking about that, Charlie was also involved." I said staring at the floor. The girls gasped. There was a long pause before I continued. "Brandon did not like the fact that Charlie is one of my bestie." Soon as I stopped, Katey threw a question, "Which Charlie are you talking about?" "No no not that Charlie you love but Charlie Holmes." "Phew!" Katey sighed.
"Valencia said I was in a relationship with Charlie. I was actually confused as Brandon told me that Valencia informed him about it to him. I felt very mad because it is not actually what happened. You know what ! That idiot valencia said that she saw me with Charlie in the cafetaria romancing. Logically , who would wanna romance in the school cafetaria in the presence of thousand students. Jeez !" "By the matter of fact I and Charlie were doing our homework. Do you know, Charlie was also bewildered by the lie and accusiation passed on. It was a hot news in school for a month. That made the fight between me and Brandon worse. In addition, Valencia said I am ready to do anything just for Charlie." I could see my friends were cringing on the idea of Valencia spreading this news at school. "So that was why you guys broke up?" Chatcy asked scratching her armpit. "You must get this back to Valencia. We are pretty sure that Brandon might have knew what went wrong between the both of you as it is already four years. We are also assuring you that braddy might be missing you." Katey said inspirationally. "If Brandon realized his mistake, why didn't he come back and apologize?" Chatcy quizzed. Actually, I was very much impressed that for the first time in my life I heard Chatcy asking something brain twisting. "Hmmmmmmm......." Katey thought deeply while I thought of  having it all to just smack Valencia right in her stupid sardine face with a pie filled with wasabi.  All the wasabi just goes into her stinky mouth.How cool would that be? I squinted on that but it was pretty good. That would be my first attack on that miss idiot overall. "You got a point there Chatcy." Katey agreed. Chatcy made a gesture proving her geniusnes. "Nikki you need to do something. You need to talk to Brandon about this so he will know everything." Chatcy said doing her groovy dance. "I can do nothing but just wait until the spell on Brandon is broken." I replied. "A spell!!" They yelled together. "Didn't see that one coming." Chatcy said immediately dropping her ass to the floor. "How do you know about this?" Katey questioned me. "I realized it when the last time we met each other. I saw Valencia pouring in a liquid into his coffee when he looked away. I tried alerting him but too bad he didn't listen to me." I said letting out a tear. "And then what happened?" They chorused again. "What next! Gloop! It flush down as he drank the coffee. So that was the last we met." I said. "Whaaaat! How stupid could Brandon be?" Katey asked stomping her foot. "Did you see what liquid was it written on the bottle." Chatcy asked. Again mind blown by her question. "As far I can remember, it was written love potion." I said recalling my memory. "That's it man!" Katey and Chatcy said throwing themselves on the bed.