FMV 12

"What's it guys ?" I asked looking panicked. "Everything is over now Nikki!" Chatcy cried out. "No no nothing is over yet until we give up." Katey said motivating us. I and Chatcy stood like stupids not knowing what's goin on. Katey was planning something really big. "What the hell are you doing Katey. Let's talk about this tomorrow. Sil vous plait!" Chatcy begged. "Okay then. Let's have a good night sleep now.

KRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!

"What the hell !",  "Where is the stupid alarm clock ?" I shouted. The alarm was blaring in my ears. Eventually my friends were in a deep sleep. I threw my blanket and my pillows away. That is how I am when my alarm clock is missing. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" I yelled in frustration. My friends immediately woke up."What the hell girl?" Katey woke up yelling in anger. Fun fact about Katey, you wake her up when she's asleep or when she's cranky, the pillow or anything she gets in her hand is on your face the next moment. She almost reached for my night lamp but I snatched it away. I thought Chatcy was awake, but no, she doze off. I finally found my alarm, it was actually under the pile of books on my table. I wonder how it went there. Hmmmmmmmm.

I thought about it when I heard my mom from the ground floor. I could see that I woke up late today. Again I heard another alarm piercing through my ears. Katey sat awake and she tugged onto my pillow. I looked at her for a moment  when Chatcy woke up and grabbed my attention.  She was wearing FACE MASK !!!!  I was very confused because she fell asleep earlier than us and how could it be possible. I think today will be a confusing day. I glanced at my phone and checked the  time it was already 10.00 clock ! I quickly cleaned my bed and ran into the shower. 

HALF AN HOUR LATER

"Katey get your ass into the toilet and take your shower.Come one ! Quick !" I instructed her and dried my hair. Then I woke the sleeping beauty, Chatcy. At last she woke up and cleaned the bed she and Katey were sleeping on. Katey got out of the shower and packed her clothes and stuff. We waited for her or else .......... you should know ! Later she made her way out of the toilet and packed her things as well. WE were all feeling ravenous so we rushed down to the kitchen as mom was making pancakes. "Mom where is Brianna ?" I asked shoving in a blueberry. I love blueberries and strawberries so I just add them to my pancakes. "She went for her piano lessons. Breakfast was over and my  friends decided to go home as it was already getting late. I followed them outside and started with a question, "Hey Katey you said that we will discuss everything about finding my valentine. What happened in the end ?" "I was actually brainstorming last night as you guys fell asleep." Katey said smiling. Chatcy was busy texting with her man so she did not pay attention to what we were discussing about. "Nikki the only thing that I think that we should do and should have done earlier was talk to Brandon about this issue. I actually have a strong feeling that Brandon might listen to what we are trying to tell him." Katey said convincingly. "What about the potion or spell he is under ?" Chatcy asked. "I know how to deal with that. You guys don't need to worry. For now, our only challenge, obstacle and problem is Valencia. WE need to get rid of her," Katey said. "Don't worry about that Katey, I know just what to do." Chatcy said rubbing her palms together, I could see that she has a plan to kill the mosquito. "Let's talk about this at school." Katey said giving me a wink as assurance. 

I waved goodbye to them and went back in to help my mom with some chores. As I was done helping, I sat down and opened up wattpad. I continued my story. It was a boring day and felt very sleepy. I couldn't think of anything else when suddenly the past memory was being played in my mind. I felt as if I lost control of my mind and body. I just wanted to stop the past from messing around with me but it did not help. The memory about me and Brandon planting a cute flower behind the school flashed. It was a messy past as we were covered in soil and Brandon helped me clean my face. That was very sweet of him. Then the time where I and Brandon were told to take care a bunch of puppies, That was really cute as he turned into a small boy and started playing with those puppies. It was as if he was playing with his own children. We were also talking about having our own one in the future on that same day after giving the puppies a bath but the dreams we had crushed. We also put those puppies to sleep by singing them a lullaby, It was pretty cute and fluffy. Actually that was when we started to grow closer.  Anyway it is just a stupid past. I need to move on but I can't because each time I try  the past keeps controlling me. I need some advice from you guys out there. Comment down below on what should I do to move on. Please !