Chapter 6-Zuko

I saw Iroh who told me he has Miss Katara help him out since I  had to go to a boring meeting, but I know I had to because it's my duty. I thought of Katara through the whole meeting, I always have, even before Katara stayed here..

     I sighed deeply, they were talking about fixing the trade with the Earth kingdom, and to use that Water tribe woman for a used for 'personal matter'

    After they mentioned​ Katara, my attention immediately went into the conversation..

  As my hand gripped tightly, as fire came from them, along with steam coming out of my ears.

  My hand hit the throne hard. I was outraged!!!

   Nobody talks about Katara like that!!

   And they shivered in fear. Well, they should! They want to use HIS Katara!!!

"Zuko!" Shouted something more scarier then me; Katara.

I gulped.

I started to rub the back of my neck. "Hi Katara."

But soon she grabbed me by my ear out of the throne room, in front of all the council.

And when we got out of the room,and hit me hard in the head.

"What's with you!"

I gulped more..

But, my stubborn personality broke through.

"What's wrong with me! What to know what's wrong with me! In there, they were talking about using you, like a toy!"

She looked pissed.

Not at me.

But them.