Chapter 7-Katara

I was outraged!

That the Fire Nation Council wants to use me! Me! Not has no guide, or me helping with my waterbending. They want to use my body to show to all of the other elements' rulers.

I ran as fast as I could , to get to the Council meeting room.

I used my waterbending, and busted open the door, and the room became full of water. I was furious! No could stop me at this moment.

My waterbending filled the entire room, and then the water into ice.

"Katara!!" yelled a familler voice, all my anger went to the Fire Lord trying to stop me. As I made a wave toward Zuko, and he blocked it with his firebending. "Katara, you're being ridiculous!"

I just glared, "Zuko, I'm being ridiculous, what about you." I tried one more attempt to get Zuko, sending another wave at him. And of course he blocked it with his hand.

"Katara, you can't just use your rage to solve your problems!" His hand made sure I didn't fight against him.

"Why not?" All my feelings are to much to handle. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes and took my face in his hands and kissed me.

I was shocked for a couple of seconds and then immediately kissed him back. He broked the kiss and said "The reason you don't want the rage drive you is you'll end up like I did."

And then immediately after he told me "Look Katara, I love you." After I heard those words my heart skip a beat.