Chapter 12- Zuko

5 weeks later, I woke up suddenly shouting "Who's there!" right then I sensed someone trying to assassinate looking to see if I had woken my love, seeing I didn't, kissing her head. I got to make they don't hurt her. Looking at the woman of my dreams, knew I couldn't ever see her hurt. 

Then I went to my guards they disregard my claim, they are knocked out by the assassin.  Hearing "Down with the traitor! Down with the Fire Lord who betrayed his people."

I start attacking the assailant with firebending, eventually managing to defeat her. After unveiling her face. 

I order her "Convince them a reason to let you live. " When the assassin, claims "Go ahead! My family has been loyal to yours for generations! By getting rid of me, you would simply complete your betrayal!"

I said "Your family?" she continued "My father is the mayor of Yu Dao!"

I tried to get that in my head, " Yu Dao ... the first of the Fire Nation colonies." as she kept going. "Yes, my home! And now you and the Avatar are going to destroy it with your precious Harmony Restoration Movement! Go ahead my family has been loyal to yours for generations! By getting rid of me, you would simply complete your betrayal."

I traveled to her home colony to speak with the mayor; The mayor sees his daughter and goes to hug his daughter and saw she was pushed by Fire Nation guards.

" Stop! Stop! Kori!! Where have you been?! Your mother and I were worried sick! Wait – who are these men?! What are these chains?!" as he held his daughter, So that's her name, Kori, hearing her say "I went to go see someone about our problem, father."  Then he asked, " Who?" she looked at me and said  " Him."

" F-Fire Lord Zuko!" the major exclaimed
I decided to get to business by saying "You must be Mayor Morishita. Your daughter snuck into my home and tried to kill me!"
The Mayor had no expression as he tried to figure it out, " Kori?!"

"Someone had to do something!" Kori said with no sorry.
"My sincerest apologies for my daughter's rash behavior, Fire Lord! Have mercy!" as he bowed in front of me I exclaimed, "I should have this whole place burned down!"

Then Kori got in my face, "Why bother? The Harmony Restoration Movement will accomplish the same thing without you having to lift a finger!"

I yelled at her, "  Why can't you colonials get it through your thick skulls?! The Harmony Restoration Movement is a means to peace!
The Mayor heard him and said, "P-peace?! Peace for whom?! With all due respect, Your Majesty, my family has lived on this land for generations! This city was built on our blood and sweat! We have as much a right to be here as anyone else!" I was trying to get all the facts straight they were people who loved where they were." You're Fire Nation citizens! You should live in the Fire Nation!

Morishita said in a demanding way "You're right, Fire Lord! We are Fire Nation citizens! And I'll tell you this – your father would never have let the Avatar and the Earth King bully him into something so bad for his own nation's citizens!
I said" My father ...?

  I thought of remembering a visit I made to my father in prison.  Ozai had warned me that I  was going to return, as the young man would need help being the ruler of a nation that I  could not handle on his own. The Fire Lord threatened Mayor Morishita, claiming that was I not like my father, and the mayor agreed: I was not like my father, who had many faults but was never a coward or a traitor. At this, I  ordered the mayor seized, but the guards were attacked by an earthbender, Mrs. Morishita, who asked the Fire Lord to forgive her husband for his statements. I was surprised to see that she was an earthbender, as was her daughter, and learned that the people had already been established in the city strongly enough to even form families between people from different nations. It was for this reason that I allowed the Fire Nation colonials
to stay in the city and declared my rejection of the Harmony Restoration Movement.

After arriving outside Yu Dao, Aang meets up with Smellerbee, informing her of the situation before taking over the city walls on his glider. Once inside, the pair is attacked by guards who insist that people are only allowed to enter with Zuko's permission. Katara defeats the guards and tries to attack another who charges at Aang, but before she can, the waterbender is grabbed by Zuko, who admonishes her for attacking his "people". Aang separates the two with airbending, prompting Zuko to retaliate. After blocking the attack, Aang enters the Avatar State, intent on killing Zuko. Katara manages to calm him down, and Zuko agrees to talk.

I returned to the Fire Nation, Zuko takes advice from his imprisoned father regarding the colonies as the ongoing dilemma of the people's fate weighs heavily on the young Fire Lord. Ozai begins telling Zuko a story involving a vacation their family had had on Ember Island. Zuko, only three years old at the time, witnessed a turtle crab being attacked by a hawk. He rescued the crab as fast as he could but realized he was condemning the hawk to starve. Zuko stood on the beach, debating whose side to take, until a wave washed him into the sea, forcing Ozai to dive into the sea and save him. However, I do not understand how this story helps him with the Fire Nation colonies, so he leaves his father's cell.