Chapter 9- Katara

Looking at the man of my dreams, he grabbed my cheeks and made me looked into his eyes as he looked into mine, we just stood there looking at each other both in trance, realizing we have shared no words. But words are not needed for this moment, just each other's comfort.

I soon broke the trance and I was just going over what happened, I really I love him, I really do love him more than anything I don't want to lose him.
Recollecting how pleased I was when I stayed in the Fire Nation with him, how we would tease each other.

I never was this happy with Aang as I am Zuko. He even sacrifices his life for me when his sister, Azula, shoot lightning at me. Luckily, he's alive because of my healing, and also he went to me and to get revenge on her mother's killer.

He feels the same way about me, hearing my name be called from the man of my dream, in that voice, it kept saying "Are you okay?" snapping out of my daze and saying "Sorry, yes, you really do love me." he said, " Yes I do I always have, do you?" immediately I said "Yes." it's the truth.

He had a big smile on his face and he put a blindfold over my eye. As he grabs my hand, he started to take me somewhere. Still, soon we got to our location, and he took the blindfold off for me to see this beautiful garden, there was also this gorgeous pond in the middle of the pond.

Realizing this is the Royal Garden. Zuko kept his hand in my hand as he took me to the pond area, we sat down together. I put my head on his shoulder, and we just say but there one question going in both of our minds. Are we together? We don't got the courage, Zuko looked like he was going to, "Are we together?" and my response is, " Yes."