Prologue

After the war, the village has been slowly recovering. Buildings, schools, hospitals, houses and other facilities had been constructed. Not just in Konoha, but also in the other nations. Everything was coming back to normal. The people has finally united, the main factor why every village has been fully recovered after just a year or two.

My friends? Well they're just the same, but they're with each others company. What I mean is most of them has finally found their other half. Naruto, the kyubi's vessel with the Hyuga princess. Ino with her Prince charming Sai. The Konoha's Genius Shikamaru and his Temari. And Choji with his wife. All of them are with their other halves, except me and Sasuke.

It's true that we're having "something" between us before he left Konoha again for his repentance. But I can't let my hopes up. There's just something at the back of my mind, maybe doubt I think. After all he's still the Uchiha Sasuke I know. What would I expect?

But not until he came back again. Not until he had to do something that includes me. Will things will be just the same as it use to be?

----

Hi guys!! This was my first time to publish a story in Watty. Just bare with it if it has grammatical errors, etc. The cover picture was not mine, so credits to the owner. And that's it.

I'll be updating this, I think twice a week. Hope you will enjoy reading. Jan ne!!! ;)

- Clumsy