~♥When You Meet:Laurence♥~

Your Outfit is at the Top! ↑↑

Your Point Of View:

I just moved into Mystreet, I wanted to suprise my sister because she lives here. My sister and I are both Nekos. I was unpacking when I heard a knock on my door.

I opened the door to find a VERY attractive man with Tan skin, Soft Brown Hair and Dreamy Blue eyes that anyone can get lost in.

"Um, hi are you new to Mystreet?" The dreamy guy said in his Hot voice. 'Woah, I'm falling for him already.' I thought and Mentally Slapped myself.

"Uh, yeah! I moved here from O'khasis!" I said. "Oh that's where my friend was from!" The Guy said.

"Oh, by the way Names Laurence, What's Yours Cutie?" Laurence said. 'Wait, did he just flirted me?! AAH! I'm Fangirling right now I could jump from a building and shout 'I'm A Bird! I can Fly! I believe I can Fly~' I thought.

"Oh! Nice to meet you Laurence! I'm y/n!" I exclaimed offering my hand for him to shake. "Nice to meet you!" We shook hands.

'Oh My Gosh! He's skin is so Soft!'

Laurence's Point Of View:

Oh my gosh! She's so Cute! And Her Cat ears and tail look so Fluffy!

'Laurence! You just Met The Girl!' I thought.

"Oh! You're a neko?" I asked "Yeah! My Whole Family are full of Nekos!" She Said Tilting Her head Cutely.

'So Cute!' I thought smiling like a complete baka.

I then Thought. 'Please Don't Tell me that she's Michi's Sister!'

I panicked.

"Is your sister Michi?" I asked afraid that I like Michi's Sister.

"Oh no! She's not my Sister! She's my cousin!" y/n Said.

I sighed in relief. Thank Goodness.

"Well, I need to go, I need to Finish Packing, Bye!" y/n said closing the door.

"Ok, bye!" I said walking to my house.

Hope you liked it!♥