~♥When You Meet: Zane♥~

(Your Outfit is on the Media↑↑)

Zane's Point Of View:

I was in Aphmau's houde, watching 'My Little Horsies' with her.

The doorbell rang, Just when pinkie cake was about to sing, Aphmay Jumped and ran to the door.

"AH! y/n!" I heard Aphmau said in glee.

"Aphmau!!" I heard a familiar voice said.

I turned my head to the door and when I saw the person, I blushed a deep shade of red.

It was y/n, the nerd of the school when we were in high school, she was best friends with aph and KC.

She looked so different now, she used to have f/c hair and s/f/c eyes with tan skin and she ALWAYS wear glasses, but now she has h/c hair, e/c eyes and I guess she wears eye contacts.

"Oh I forgot! y/n come inside!" Aphmau said and went to where I was.

"y/n, you remember Zane, Right?" Aph asked to y/n

"Oh, you mean the Boy who DESPERATELY wants to join the shadow Knights?" y/n asked. Wow, Her voice changed a lot, she used to have a loud and pitch voice, but now, she has a voice of an angel, calm and soft.

"*giggles* yep! And here he is now!"

Then, y/n turned to me, when
S

he saw me, her eyes widened, then blushed a deep shade of red.

"Um, it's nice to meet you zane" she waved.

"Oh! It's nice to meet you to" I said, completely Nervous talking to her.

"Well, y/n, Zane and I have to watch My Little Horsies, so Bye!" Aph said.

"Oh! Bye!" y/n said, waving goodbye and walked out, closing the door gently.

I just sighed, quite disappointed that she left already.

I think I'm In Love♥