💝He Asks You Out: Laurence Part 1 💝

Hey Creepenians! It's been a long time since I updated here, huh? *sigh* I'm Sorry. I didn't have an inspiration in this book but Now I have! So, please, Enjoy.
______________________________________

Kawaii~Chan's Point Of View

I was baking cakes in the kitchen when I heard the doorbell rang.

I went to it and saw Laurence, Panting, Trying to catch his breath. "What do you need Laurence~Kun?" I asked. "You're y/n's sister,right?" Laurence said to me "Yes, what does y/n~Chan have to do with this?" I asked "Well, you know Everything about her right?" Laurence asked me "yes, afterall, She is my sister." I answered, knowing where this was going.

Laurence then went to his knees and begged "Please tell me Everything she loves and hates! I plan to ask her on a date but I don't know where she would like to go!" Laurence pleaded "Can Laurence~kun take care of my sister?" I asked him seriously. "Yes! With all my life!" Laurence answered. I looked into his eyes and saw that he was telling the truth. "*sigh* alright then, Come in" I said, walking to my room and we start to discuss about the things that y/n likes.

*Timeskip*

After 2 hours of planning everything We managed to do it all in 1 one day. I was walking Laurence to the door "Kawaii~Chan Thank you so much for everything, it means a lot that you agreed to this." Laurence said "No problem Laurence~Kun!" I said closing to the door infront of his face.

I leaned against the front door, thingking:

"Did I made the right choice?"

"Hmm...I probably did."