~♥When You Meet:Garroth♥~

Your Outfit is on the Media↑↑

Your Point Of View:

I started Packing my bags.

My Mom and Dad Have been abusing me ever since my Grandpa died.

They won't care when I leave though, I know they'll be to drunk to realize I'm gone.

When I was Finished packing my bags, I took one last look at my room. Many things happened in this room, good ones and bad ones.

After I was done looking at my room, I jumped out of the window.

A few Hours later

I was tired.

I keep on running, If I stop, even for a second, They Might catch me.

There were Drunk men who were chasing me. I know that if I stop, They're gonna catch me and start Harassing me and Rape me.

As I was running, I saw a boy with Blonde hair and blue eyes with light-tan skin.

When he saw me and the men who were chasing me, I can see it in his eyes that he knew what was gonna happen to me if he doesn't help me.

He started running towards me, Me being clumsy, I tripped amd fell.

The men were catching up, I tried Moving but I can't stand up cause of exhaustion.

Everything started going blurry, the only things I can make up was that they were fighting and started beating each other up.

Then Everything Goes Black.

*timeskip*

I woke up with a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

I then remembered everything that happened.

I started freaking out.

"Hey! Calm Down, It's ok" the boy said.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Your In my house, I didn't know your house so I let you stayed the night here." The boy said

"Oh, Thank you, I'm y/n, I don't really have a house, I ran away" I smiled

"Oh, you can stay at my house, I'm Garroth By the way" He said

"Oh Nice to meet you garroth! Oh! Thank you!" I said hugging him.

We both blush a deep shade of red.

Maybe staying at his house won't be so bad after all.