To Find a Princess

(Fixed)

A blonde girl leaves the Smoothie Bar with a worried look on her face.

You pass her just as you enter the Smoothie Bar to pay Nathaniel a visit.

The doors close behind you and you look around. You see Nathaniel behind the counter and the urge to yell invades you.

You: Nathaniel!

You run to him and give him a big hug.

Nathaniel: Whoa! Hey Y/N.

You let go and he pats your head like a little dog. If you just had a tail it'll be wagging by now.

Nathaniel: So, what's up? Have you heard about the auditions today?

You: Yup! I've heard about them. Actually I'm going to see some of my old friends there. They just came into-

Your phone suddenly rings. You decide to answer it.

You: Hello?

?: Y/N We need you here.

?: Hi! I'm REALLY hopping to see you soon Y/N!!

?: Ahem.

?: Oh, sorry. SEE YOU SOON!

You quietly laugh as you hang up.

Nathaniel: So, who were they?

You: Just some friends I need to see. I got to go now. I'll see you later!

You exit the Bar and run to your destination: the audition.

* * *

Iris walks by herself thinking of the audition and her voice.

I can't take the audition, what if I mess up? What if something weird happens again?

But her urge to go is far stronger. She tries to top herself...

Iris: No...I just can't.

And runs towards her favorite place where she can see the ocean. She remembers what Nathaniel said...

Think about it...

And with some determination decides to give it a shot... only to find A LOT of girls lined up to participate.

Iris' face turns to disgust and then to curiosity.

Iris: Hum... maybe I'm not the weirdest singer here.

* * *

On the stage is a really bad singer screaming the lyrics while two other girls and a small furry animal are trying to endure the pain. (guess who)

?: Um, thank you! We'll call you if we're interested.

?: We're not interested.

?: We might be.

?: Not while I live.

The participant is aware and doesn't care of the discussion but proudly leaves the stage.

Talia: Okay Auriana, we're leaving this town and setting up auditions somewhere else.

Auriana: But what- hey, we just started looking for her in Sunny Bay.

Talia: Ah, have you been listening? They scream like animals in pain. It's obvious she's not in here.

Auriana: We only saw six or seven or nine or ten girls. There's lots more in town.